The M.B.A. (IT) programme will be a full-time two-year programme leading to Master of Business Administration (Information Technology).
To prepare students in application of information technologies to deliver software solutions.
The program focuses on
1. Imparting training in latest technologies.
2. Exposure to best business practices.
3. Building team leadership qualities and management skills.
The Institute provides the best teaching and learning environment and gives opportunities to interact with people from the industry.
As the programme relates to current professional practices and the work place, the students are best suited for entry-level positions as:
1. Application Programmer: Using latest methodologies, development tools, languages.
2. Business Analyst: Business development, Pre-sales, Selection & Implementation of software solutions.
3. Quality Analyst: Implementation of enterprise level quality models, design / implementation of software development processes, testing and technical documentation.
Graduates possessing 50% marks (For SC/ST: 45%) in any faculty of any statutory University shall be eligible for admission to the M.B.A. (IT) programme.
A student has to pass both internal & external exam separately. The grade F of Individual head (internal & external) will be considered as fail. A student will be eligible for award of degree if he obtains a minimum 2.00 CGPA at the end of 4th semester.
The Degree will be awarded at the end of 4th semester examination by taking into consideration the performance of all 4 semester examinations.
Stay connected with us on