Department of Computer Science and Information Technology offers courses that allows the student’s to learn the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications. With rapidly evolving technology and the continuous need for innovation the department has always produced quality professionals, holding important positions in Information Technology industry in India .That’s why our faculty has made best contributions to fundamental and interdisciplinary fields of computing. These include cryptography, information theory, mobile applications and bioinformatics.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Computer Science)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA Lateral Entry)
The Department of Computer Science maintains computing facilities to satisfy a variety of research and educational needs. The Computer Science laboratory staff installs, tests, and maintains computing facilities for the Department. Faculty, graduate student, and staff offices are equipped with workstations and/or personal computers.
- Unix Lab
- Network Lab
- Electronics Laboratory
- Digital Computer Logic Laboratory
- The software facility
- University library
- Video Management Portal
- Video Interaction System
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.