Modern business and commerce education covers diversified field of education and research in management, finance, marketing, accounting and commercial business law. In order to attain economic growth one needs professional economists and accountants with advanced practical training to evaluate and analyze the complexities of large scale finances.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Computer Application)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Taxation & Audit)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Economics and management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Computer Application & E-Commerce)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Corporate Secretarial Practice)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Corporate Accounting Practice)
12th with minimum 45% or equivalent exam.
- Industrial fields and their impact on economy
- Financing aspect and banking policies
- Taxation and its implications in recent economic world
- Marketing and role of computers in commerce
- Development of Insurance sector in India
- Class Rooms
- Online Classrooms
- Computer Labs
- Staff Room
- Office Room
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.