The YMCA Institute Of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council Of YMCAs of India, Govt Of Haryana and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern.
To contribute to the country by excelling in the field of technical Education & research with satisfaction of all the stakeholders and remain a valuable resource for industry and society.
* To promote academic growth by offering high quality UG, PG and Doctoral programmes.
* To develop the potential of human resources to meet the requirements of cutting edge technology.
* To instill discipline in students and make them technologicaliy superior and ethisally strong.
* To provide service to the community and weaker sections of the society.
1. To run highly practice based UG/PG programmes.
2. 2. To promote research in the emerging areas relevant to industrial needs.
3. 3. To facilitate manpower through Continuing Education Programmes.
4. 4. To continuously evaluate and monitor the quality of education and training imparted at the Institute.
5. 5. To improve the teaching learning processes and ultimately develop the institute as a centre of excellence.
6. 6. To uplift the deprived sections of society through knowledge transfer and training by running tailor made programmes for them.
YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad has 8 Departments listed that offer various academic courses.
Scholarships are grant-in-aid to a student who wants to pursue education at YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad