Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) invites applications for admissions to Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVVPGCET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
SPMVVPGCET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, MSW, M.P.Ed, at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (University for Women), Tirupati.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVVPGCET) is conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV)
The Regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered in the University are as follows:
M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (R)
M.Sc. Applied Microbiology (R)
M.Sc. Microbial Technology (SF)
M.Sc. Biochemistry (SF)
M.Sc. Biotechnology (SF)
M.Sc. Botany (SF)
M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics (R)
M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Community Health and Nutrition (R)
M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Food Science & Quality Control (R)
M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies (R)
M.Sc. Organic Chemistry (SF)
M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry (SF)
M.Sc. Physics (SF)
M.Sc. Electronics (SF)
M.Sc. Sericulture (R)
M.Sc. Zoology (SF)
M.A. Economics (R)
M.A. English Language and Literature (R)
M.A. Telugu Language, Literature and Translation (R)
M.A. Women’s Studies (R)
M.A. Music: Veena (R)
M.A. Music: Vocal (R)
M.A. Bharatanatyam (R)
M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism) (R)
M.A. Public Relations (R)
MSW (Master of Social Work) (R)
M.Com. (Master of Commerce) (SF)
M.Sc. Statistics (SF)
B.Ed. Special Education (H.I)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%.
- Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission in to any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2016 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2016 are not eligible.
- Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section R.
1. Eligible candidates may submit their application through online.
2. The online applications are made available in the website www.spmvvdoa.in
3. Candidate can opt for Maximum two tests only by paying Rs.1000/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
4. The application registration and processing fee of Rs.425/- may be paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
5. Application form can be downloaded and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee for Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, Tirupati may be sent by post or in person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions ,SPMVV, Tirupati on or before 10-05-2016
6. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV): Click here to download application form
Online Application Fee is Rs.425/-
SPMVVPGCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where SPMVVPGCET will be conducted in 2016
Tirupati - 1
Kurnool - 2
Hyderabad - 3
Vijayawada - 4
Visakhapatnam - 5
2. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for only one test centre.
3. Request for change of test centre mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. If the total number of applicants for any test is less than 100, the test will be conducted at Tirupati centre only. However, if at least 50 candidates opt for centre other than Tirupati, it may be considered.
5. The Director reserves the right for allotting a Centre other than the Centre opted by the candidate.
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- SPMVVPGCET-2016 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates(integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken
- Two income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2016
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI/Cultural Activity)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the states of A.P.& Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P.& Telangana /carried out private study.
For more details please contact
Directorate Of Admissions
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Tirupati - 517 502
Any Correspondence: [email protected]
Telephone: 0877- 2284592
Leave your comments for SPMVVPGCET 2016 Notification and Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus