|City||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Affiliated to||University of Pune, Pune|
|Affiliations / Important Links:||Shree Chanakya Education Society (SCES), Pune |
All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
Indira Group of Institutes, Pune
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune is affiliated to University of Pune, Pune
Shree Chanakya Education Society, popularly known as the SCES, was established in February 1994 under the visionary leadership of Dr. Tarita Shankar , with the objective of providing quality education in the fields of Business Management and information technology.The institutions managed by SCES, have maintained high academic standards and have successfully provided trained manpower to the industrial and service sector of the country. SCES started with a modest strength of 60 students and a single course has grown steadily branching out into 7 institutes , which have more than 6000 students from all over India & globally.
These students pursue multi-discipline, graduate and post-graduate programmes. The objective providing of ‘ Pharmacy education' in a professional environment has been possible due to the sincere and dedicated efforts of the members of ICP, who have invaluable experience in varied areas like academics, industry, the services and social work
* To create a centre of academic excellence in the field of Pharmacy Education.
* To fulfill the industries & society's requirement by holistically developing future performance having the right knowledge,skills and attitude towards Pharma profession.
* Initiating research of academic as well as industrial relevance.
* Train students at the graduate level into professionals to fulfill the requirements of the industry, thereby creating employment opportunities for the students after their graduation.
* Continuously work towards upgrading the standards of pedagogy by encouraging academically useful research by the faculty.
* Inculcate entrepreneurial abilities in the students and encourage them to start commercial production of drugs, repackaging or retail businesses.
* Foster environment for higher education in this field and eventually expand the scope of this college to post graduate learning in the field of pharmacy.
* Develop the college as a centre of socially useful research in the area of Pharmacy enabling us to do our bit towards the society.
* Cultivate close ties with the industry to pass the benefits of their knowledge and experience to the research work of in the institute.
* To develop the domain knowledge right from the discovery of the drug upto its final administration to patient in order to alleviate suffering of humanity through the study and practice of Pharmacy and bringing Health and Happiness to all.
89/2A, New Pune-Mumbai Highway,
Tel. : +91-20-66759601/66759603
The placement activity at Indira College of Pharmacy is coordinated by Mr. Dayanand Kannur, In-Charge Placement Cell.
The placement team has active representation of faculty members & students thus ensuring suitable training & placement related activities. The placement team endeavors to provide all necessary assistance to students for their in-plant training, projects, and industry interactions leading to final placement.
Experienced speakers from the industry guide the students on career opportunities, corporate work culture, work ethics and expectations of the industry from new recruits.
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune offers 4 Years Full Time Bachelors Degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)View Details Duration: 4 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Bachelors Degree
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune offers 2 Years Full Time Masters Degree in M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical ChemistryView Details Duration: 2 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Masters Degree
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune offers 2 Years Full Time Masters Degree in M.Pharm in PharmaceuticsView Details Duration: 2 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Masters Degree
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune offers Full Time Masters Degree in M.Pharm PharmacognosyView Details Duration: 2 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Masters Degree
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune offers Full Time Masters Degree in M.Pharm PharmacologyView Details Duration: 2 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Masters Degree
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune is affiliated to University of Pune, Pune.
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune is affiliated to University of Pune, Pune. Browse University of Pune, Pune Time Tables
List of facilities available at Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune for students.
Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune