Established as Centre in 1984 for implementation of UGC Program on literacy for Adults. Programs, like Adult Education, Center for Literacy Program, Population Education, Planning Forum, Each One- Teach One, Area Development Approach, Jan Shikshan Nilayam and Continuing Education Courses were conducted with percent UGC grants by this centre. Later on it was elevated to a department in 10th 5-year plan. It became School of Studies (Teaching Department) in the Year 2000 as per the UGC guidelines.
- Master of Arts (MA Extension Education and Social Work)
- Master of Arts (MA Education)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Education)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Sociology)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Education)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Extension Education)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Social Work)
MA Extension Education and Social Work
Graduate from any faculty with minimum 50% marks.
B.Ed. or graduate with Education as one of the subjects with minimum 50% marks.
M.Ed. / M.A Education with minimum 50% marks.
M.A. Sociology with 55% marks.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.