Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla invites applications for admissions to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admission is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla.
B.Sc Nursing (4 years Degree Course)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- For filling up of Management Quota Seats in Private un-aided B.Sc Nursing Colleges in State of Himachal Pradesh, there will be no domicile. Under this quota, both Himachali and Non-Himachali interested candidates can complete in the entrance test subject to fulfilment of minimum educational qualificatins, age etc
- Admission to Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree course shall be made on the basis of merit of the entrance test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University for which the female candidates must fulfill the following conditions:
a) The candidates should be registered as registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) with H.P. State Nurses Registration Council, Shimal at the time of counseling
b) The candidate must have passed 10+2 and its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University established by Law in India with minimum 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates the required precentage of aggregate marks will be 40%
c) The candidates must have obtained 50% marks in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School/Institution recognzed by the Indian Nursing Council / Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council
- In-service quota seats to be filled up by in-service regularly appointed Nursing Cadre candidates of Govt. of H.P. However, adhoc & contractual appointees including appointees of Rogi Kalyan Samities will also be considered under this quota.
- The candidates must have completed minimum 5 years service on the last date of submission of application form.
- The candidates should not have attained maximum of 53 years of age as on 31st December 2016.
- All the applicants are advised to read the Prospectus/information brochure carefully of the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test-2016 in pdf format available on www.hpuniv.in and ww.hpuni.nic.in and also ensure her eligibility in terms of the conditions/provisions mentioned in the prospectus/information brochure.
- Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding with the ONLINE filling of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Application Form 2016.
- For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test, the fee is Rs.2000/- in case of General/OBC/PH Categories and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Categories.
- The Principal(s) Govt. College Mandi/ Hamirpur/Dharamsala with the request that the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test-2016 is to be conducted in their Colleges for which the necessary confirmation for Exam Centres along with intake capacity of candidates may be sent to the Deputy Registrar(Conduct) H.P.University, Shimla-5.
- For any query with regard to filling online application, please contact: 0177-2831655, 2833582.
Entrance Test fee is Rs.2000/- in case of General/OBC/PH Categories and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Categories.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Results will be announced on 03rd July 2016 (Sunday).
For more details please contact
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla
Leave your comments for Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla announces Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on