The Department of Veda is premier Department of the University which was established from the beginning period of the university. The main object of the Gurukul Kangri University was to serve the nation and mankind through Vedas and Vedic literature. Along with great Social-reformer a great Educationist Mahrshi Dayanand Saraswati enact an educational policy in his famous scripture Satyarth Prakash to serve the Ethical, spiritual, moral values, patriotism and indianisation, keeping these views of the education policy Mahrshi Dayanand's disciple Sawami Shradhanand established the Gurukul Kangri University at Haridwar bank of the Ganga river and in the foot hill valleys of the Himalaya.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Building- 3 classrooms. Size 20f x 20f, Sitting capacity-40 students.
- Laboratory-Vedic ritual Laboratory for herbal sacrificial assessment which are being used in all six weathers.
- Vedic and ritualistic Museum in the Ved Mandir compound. It gives lot of information regarding Vedic aspects and ancient heritage and formal educational and freedom movements which was created remarkable history by the Vishvavidyalaya.
- Departmental library in under process.
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.