The Symbiosis International University (SIU) has released the SNAP syllabus on its official website. The syllabus contains topics from which questions will be asked in the SNAP question paper. The SNAP syllabus is important because it helps you identify the topics that you need to study for the exam. By understanding the syllabus, you can create a study plan and focus on the areas where you need the most improvement.
SNAP 2023 Syllabus
SNAP 2023 Syllabus PDF Download Link – Click Here to Download Syllabus PDF
How to download the SNAP 2023 syllabus PDF
To download the SNAP 2023 syllabus PDF, you can visit the official SIU website and click on the “SNAP Syllabus” link. The PDF will be available for download on the page.
Nature of Question Paper / Topics and Marks Allotted
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||1||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||1||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||1||20|
- Please note that the SNAP Test 2023 will be a computer-based test.
- SNAP Test duration is of 60 minutes.
- SNAP TEST 2023 timing’s will be available on the Admit Card
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has four responses. The candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- A candidate can appear for upto three tests for SNAP. If a candidate appears for more than one test, the higher score will be considered for the final percentile calculation and there will be no normalization. A rigorous process that has been statistically tested will be administered to ensure that unique types of questions are framed under a specific topic across the question papers. Normal spread will ensure that there is no unfair advantage to candidates who opt for any specific test / multiple tests. This will ensure normalisation of the spread of questions across sections. Furthermore, the question papers will be normalised for the level of difficulty across all three tests. No correspondence regarding this will be entertained.
- Any malpractice / use of unfair means will lead to your disqualification from the admission process of SIU. Instances of any incorrect information or process violation detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear for SNAP in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
How to prepare for the SNAP 2023 exam
Once you have downloaded the SNAP 2023 syllabus PDF, you can start preparing for the exam by following these steps:
- Create a study plan: Create a study plan that will help you cover all of the topics in the syllabus. Be sure to schedule enough time to study each topic thoroughly.
- Use study resources: There are a number of study resources available to help you prepare for the SNAP 2023 exam. You can find books, online courses, and practice tests.
- Take practice tests: Taking practice tests is a great way to assess your preparation and identify areas where you need to improve.
The SNAP 2023 syllabus is an important part of your preparation for the exam. By understanding the syllabus and creating a study plan, you can increase your chances of success.tunesharemore_vertadd_photo_alternate
SNAP Syllabus – Overview
|Aspect of SNAP Syllabus||Details|
|Name of exam||SNAP|
|Full form of exam name||Symbiosis National Aptitude|
|Official Body for exam and SNAP 2023 syllabus||SIU|
|Full form of organization||Symbiosis International Deemed University|
|Scope of SNAP syllabus||University|
|Exam Type||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Courses for which SNAP syllabus is to be studied||MBA|
|Official website for SNAP syllabus 2023||snaptest.org|