SNAP question papers are an important resource for preparing for the SNAP exam. By practicing with previous year question papers, you can get a better understanding of the exam pattern and the types of questions that are asked. You can download SNAP question papers from the official SNAP website. The website has question papers for the past several years.
SNAP Question Papers
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test) is an yearly management entrance test conducted by the Symbiosis International University for admission to MBA post-graduation programs in the affiliated colleges under the University. SNAP is the first step in the process of admission after which the students are required to submit applications in individual colleges and clear personal interaction and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
Download SNAP Question Papers PDf
Previous year’s question papers of SNAP test are the closest reference of any question paper. Thus, these papers will provide a clear picture of the recent changes in the question pattern and the trends in the syllabus. While practicing the question papers, the candidates must keep a track of the time they require to complete. With regular practice, the candidates will be able to complete the papers in the exam time frame.
|SNAP 14 Question Paper & Solutions||Download|
|SNAP 13 Question Paper & Solutions||Download|
|SNAP 2011 Question Paper||Download|
|SNAP 2011 Solution||Download|
|SNAP 2010 Question Paper||Download|
|SNAP 2010 Solution||Download|
|SNAP 2009 Question Paper||Download|
|SNAP 2009 Solutions||Download|
|SNAP 2008 Question Paper||Download|
|SNAP 2008 Solutions||Download|
|SNAP 2007 Question Paper & Solutions||Download|
Here are some tips for using SNAP question papers to prepare for the exam:
- Start by solving the question papers from the past year. This will help you get a feel for the exam pattern and the types of questions that are asked.
- Once you have solved the question papers from the past year, you can start solving the question papers from earlier years. This will help you practice a wider range of questions.
- Be sure to time yourself while solving the question papers. This will help you get used to the time pressure of the actual exam.
- Review your performance after solving each question paper. Identify your strengths and weaknesses, and focus on improving your weaknesses.
Here are some additional tips for preparing for the SNAP exam:
- Create a study plan and stick to it.
- Use study materials from reliable sources.
- Practice solving mock tests.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam.
- Stay calm and focused on the day of the exam.