Chandigarh University has decided to conduct an entrance cum scholarship test named as Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for admission to various programs so as to provide an opportunity to bright and inquisitive young minds from across the country to study in most challenging and diverse academic environment.
CUET Sample Papers Aspirants who wish to take the CUET 2023 exam can practise the CUET 2023 sample papers to understand the exam format. Candidates will get a better understanding of the CUET syllabus and exam pattern through the CUET 2023 sample papers. The CUET sample papers contain MCQs based on cases, assertions, reasons, statements, and arguments/conclusions, and they cover various domains.
CUCET Political Science Sample Paper
1. The model code of conduct for Political parties and candidates to be followed during election is:
- Laid down in the constitution of India
- Specified in the representation of the People Act. 1951
- Enjoined by the supreme court
- A voluntary agreement among recognized political parties.
2. Who is the chairman of the Lok Sabha ?
- Minister of Parliament affairs
- Prime Minister
3. Which one of the following Articles empowers the President to Appoint Prime Minister of India ?
- Article 74
- Article 75
- Article 76
- Article 77
4. The constituent Assembly formed the drafting committee of India constitution on:
- 29th August 1947
- 30th August 1948
- 29th August 1949
- 29th August 1950
5. Which one of the following sets of Bills is Presented to the Parliament along with the Budget ?
- Direct taxes bill and Indirect taxes bill
- Contingency Bill and Appropriation Bill
- Finance Bill and Appropriation Bill
- Finance Bill and Contingency Bill
6. Which of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution ?
- British Constitution
- U.S. Constitution
- Irish Constitution
- The Government of India Act, 1935
7. In which article of the Constitution of India has the Joint Sitting of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha been provided ?
- Article 101
- Article 108
- Article 133
- Article 102
8. A Money Bill passed by the Lok Sabha is deemed to have been passed by the Rajya Sabha also when no action is taken by the Upper House within:
- 10 days
- 14 days
- 20 days
- 30 days
9. Name the committee for formulating the framework of restructuring railways:
- Jain Committee
- Rakesh Mohan Committee
- Dinesh Goswami Committee
10) Who among the following is/are not appointed by the President of India ?
- Governors of the States
- Chief Justice and Judges of the High Courts
- Chief Justice and Judges of the Supreme Court