|NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)|
Amity is currently a leading education provider in India. Amity University, Uttar Pradesh (AUUP), India, is a private University established under State Legislature. AMITY is the single largest private university in India, recognized by Govt. of India, and we have excelled in the education arena continuously for the last 15 years.
AUUP and a host of other educational institutions function under the umbrella of the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) founded in 1986 by Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan, an educationist, entrepreneur and a visionary. "Our mission at Amity is that every student becomes a success story", says Dr. Chauhan.
During the past decade, the RBEF has established over 140 Institutions of higher learning where 60,000 students study in 22 Amity Campuses, in New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow and Jaipur. With over 1000 acres of campuses and over 4.5 million sq. ft. of built up area, we create an environment thoroughly conducive to higher learning.
Amity provides industry oriented professional courses and is at the cutting edge of innovation. Amity provides education across the widest range of disciplines including:
Architecture & Planning, Behavioral Health & Allied Sciences, Biotechnology, Competitive Intelligence & Corporate Warfare, Computer Science, Cyber Law, Distance Learning, Education, Engineering, Event Management, Fashion Design & Technology, Fine & Performing Arts, Food Technology, Forensic Science, Hospitality Management, Information Technology, Insurance & Actuarial Science, Law, Management, Mass Communications & Journalism, Microbial Sciences, Nanotechnology, Pharmacy,
Some quick facts about Amity
* Amity institutions consistently ranked amongst the top in the country.
* Hi-tech campuses designed to global standards.
* Modern infrastructure to meet all academic and student needs from classrooms to playfields, health and recreational facilities, internet, bank, cafeterias, medical aid, libraries etc.
* Constantly evolving curriculum in tune with growing industry needs and globalization requirements.
* Focus on personality development and holistic learning.
* Value addition courses and programs.
* Regular interaction with International experts and gurus like Steven Covey, Philip Keller, Edward de Bono, Tom Peters and Nobel Laureate Sir Harold W. Kroto.
* Dedicated Corporate Resource Center for 100% placements.
* Alumni all over the world in top MNCs, etc.
* Vibrant Campus Environment.
* More than 3000 faculty and staff members are dedicated to making Amity institutions world class and include leaders such as seven former Vice Chancellors of renowned universities.
To enhance opportunities for quality international standard education for our students, we continuously establish linkages with reputed foreign Universities. Amity has developed partnerships with several prestigious Universities such as Purdue University, Calumet (USA), Gannon University, Erie, USA, Claflin University, USA, University of East London (UK), University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland), University of Central Lancashire, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK and Deakin University, Australia.
We have recently signed agreements of Cooperation with Korea University, Seoul and Kangwon National University, Korea. We would like to take further steps in globalizing by sharing our rich and varied experience in all parts of the globe by being Ambassadors of education.
Scholarships are grant-in-aid to a student who wants to pursue education at Amity University,Noida