|City||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
The Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Educational was established in the year 1992,
The Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Educational popularly known as IMCVE, is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is a Registered Study Centre of MCRP University, Bhopal. Promoted under the Dynamic Chairmanship of Er. M.C. Pande, the institute was established in 1992 as a Management Institute with its head Office at Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), India which is situated at about 55 Km. From the National Capital, New Delhi, having a vision and mission and always believes in educational ethics and values. IMCVE enjoys beautiful campus having incorporated under ‘Society registration Act’ Uttar Pradesh. IMCVE enjoys beautiful campus having area of 25,000 sq.ftand aesthetically furnished spacious classrooms, conference rooms, auditorium with audio-visual facility, OHP, public system and other latest training aids. From this modest beginning, IMCVE has grown into a truly National Institute and has become a force to reckon with in he field of Management in such a short span of time. The National Executive Committee of All India Conference of Intellectuals has conferred Prof. M.C. Pande, Chairman & Executive Director of the Institute, the prestigious INLTELLECTUALS AWARD ‘MEERUT RATAN’ for his exemplary services rendered in the field of management Education on 21/02/99. All India Management Congress has conferred Prof. M.C. Pande prestigious “IIBM AWARD 1999” for his exemplary contribution to Management Education & Research on 29-5-99 at PATNA.
PGDBA, BBA, BCA, DCA, PGDCA
1. A candidate has to apply for admission in IMCVE on the application form enclosed with the prospectus.
2. All information given in the application form must be correct and complete as the admission of a candidates securing admission on the basis of incorrect and misleading information is liable to be cancelled at any stage.
3. Applicants are advised to carefully verify their eligibility before applying for admission, as fees will not be refunded even if a candidate is found ineligible for the courses.
4. Prospectus and registration form can be obtained from the institute's office on any working day after paying Rs. 400/- (in cash of PGDBM & BBA Programmes) and Rs. 100/- in cash or by sending demand draft of Rs. 125/- (incase of BCA,. DCA & PGDCA Programmes) in favor of institute of Management, Commerce & Vocational Education, Meerut. The duly completed registration forms should be submitted through registered post or by hand to the admission in charge. Incomplete application forms would not be considered.
5. Candidates who will score above our standard score in MAT and G-Indo MAT, in case of PGDBM and test, would be called for interview through the registered post. The final selection would be based on the cumulative scores of written test, group discussion and interview. However, the NRI sponsored candidates are exempted from the written test in case of both PGDBM and BBA. The admission in DCA & PGDCA is based on the performance in the interview. In case of all the programmes, the admission in based on First come first serve basis.
6. The institute will inform the successful candidates by registered post about their final selection. Result of the final selection would also be put on the notice board. The selected candidates must pay the first installment of fees within the stipulated date mentioned into the letter otherwise their selection would automatically be cancelled and the seat would be treated as vacant and would be given to the next candidates on the waiting list.
MODE OF PAYMENT The fee is to be paid by demand draft to be made in favour of Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Education payable at Meerut.
The basic qualification required for eligibility for PGDBM (equivalent to MBA) programme is graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. Candidates in the final year of Bachelor examination are also eligible to apply.
IMCVE library is the most modern and rich library. It was approximately 20,000 books worth Rs./- 40 Lakhs. Beside books institue also subscribe 30 magazines and journels every month. The library also provides the facility to study in the library with built in reading room. The students are motivated to develop keen interest for using the library them one special hour to study in the library.TEACHING & VIDEO LIBRARY Overhead and slide projector and a TV with video facility forthe viewing of special programmes serve as edcuational aids.The institute has a video library containing a large number of educational aids.The Institute has a video library containing a large number of videocassettes. There are more than 100 cassettes related to General Management & Consumer behaviour.
The computer facilities are modern and gered to cover the latest developments such as Unix, LAN and Graphics. The centre supports the PGDBM, BCA, DCA & PGDCA programmes and also trained students in the use of computer asa tool for working on information. The institute has already acquired worth Rs.15 Lakhs of Hardware & computer peripherals. The Hardware consists a LAN of 30 computes. The computers are used by students and faculty for the class work and research activities. The computer centre performs various computer related tasks for the institute and solicits training and consultancy assignments facility, which integrates and facilitates information processing. It is available to the students for general use.
NEAR POLICE STATION ,PARTAPUR,MEERUT
Phone No :-91-121-528953,528954,570091,571408.
Fax No :-91-121-571130
The Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Educational offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
The Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Educational offers 2 Years Full Time Masters Degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA)View Details Duration: 2 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Masters Degree
List of facilities available at The Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Educational for students.
The Institute of Management, Commerce and Vocational Educational