Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad invites applications for admissions to Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) for the academic year 2016- 17.
UPCPMT is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BUMS courses in various Government and approved Medical/ Dental/ Homeopathic/Ayurvedic/Unani Colleges of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) is conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian school certificate examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level. Or
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian university, board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. Or
- The pre‐professional/pre‐medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre‐university of an equivalent examination shall include a practical test is Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- A candidate who has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad: Click here to download application form
Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.1400/- and Rs. 700/- for SC/ST candidates.
UPCPMT Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- The duration of CPMT 2016 will be 03 hours.
- CPMT‐ 2016 will be an offline pen and paper test.
- The CPMT 2016 consists of one paper containing 200 objective type questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology, 50 from each subject.
- The question paper of CPMT 2016 shall be based on the syllabus of intermediate (Science) of U.P Board.
Leave your comments for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2016 Exam Datescomments powered by Disqus