University of Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to PG Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
PG Programmes is conducted by University of Hyderabad.
- Masters of Technology (M.Tech)
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Masters in Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Masters of Arts (M.A)
- 5 years integrated M.A
- 5 years integrated Masters in Science (M..Sc)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Integrated M.Tech
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have Mathematics as a main subject and studied as full papers in Higher Secondary (10 + 2) level is a mandatory prerequisite. First Class bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of optional subjects with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks in the Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in selected language as optional subject.
Application form has to be submitted online from 13th April, 2016 to 10th May, 2016. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her Photograph (25kb) and signature (10kb).
After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE link provided on the form.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of University of Hyderabad: Click here to download application form
Application fee for General : Rs.350/-; OBC : Rs.250/-; SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 150/-.
PG Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
The University of Hyderabad
Prof. C.R. Rao Road,
P.O. Central University, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad 500046, Telangana (India)
Leave your comments for University of Hyderabad invites applications for PG Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on