|City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
The Institute of Certified Risk & Insurance Managers (ICRIM) was established in the year 2000 by The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India as a non-profit society with the objective of developing a new cadre of professionals in the area of risk and insurance management professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge and a rigorous education and certification program. The members of ICRIM are governed by a strong code of ethics and standards of professional practice.
The objectives of ICRIM include:
1. To promote efficiency and bring improvement in the practice of insurance among the persons engaged in the activity and maintain a central forum for these purposes.
2. To develop a body of knowledge about the subjects related to insurance and make it available for those seeking challenging careers in the era of economy globalization.
3. To promote and develop the insurance education.
4. To supervise, control and maintain the standards in the profession and the conduct of the members.
5. To publish books, magazines, journals, articles, monographs and reports on topics of interest to the members and the students.
6. To introduce the participants to the insurance markets, industry and its operations.
7. To enable the participants join the new careers created by the industry, such as underwriters, insurance brokers, claim managers, loss adjusters etc.
8. To develop individuals who can provide leadership in the industry and contribute to policy-making at the highest level.
9. To do all such activities that may help achieve the society’s objectives.
ICRIM is in the process of developing networking relationships with leading educational institutions and professional bodies across the world. It is already associated with The Institute of Chartered Risk & Insurance Managers, USA, and is seeking membership of The Institute of Global Insurance Education (IGIE), and the Asia Pacific Risk and Insurance Association (APRIA).
ICRIM is in the process of developing a network of relationships with leading educational institutions and professional bodies across the world. It is already associated with The Institute of Chartered Risk & Insurance Managers, USA and is a member of the Asia Pacific Risk and Insurance Association (APRIA), Singapore. ICRIM is seeking membership of The Institute of Global Insurance Education (IGIE).
Certification and Designation
All the students who successfully complete the 'MS (Insurance)' Program offered by the ICFAI University will be conferred the designation "Certified Risk & Insurance Manager" (in full) and "C-RIM" (in brief) by the Institute of Certified Risk and Insurance Managers (ICRIM) subject to fulfilling the conditions of membership in ICRIM. All students are required to become student members after the completion of intermediate level examinations.
ICRIM functions under the overall guidance of the Board of Governors, comprising leading insurance professionals, consultants, academicians, and corporate executives.
Code of Ethics
ICRIM has developed a comprehensive code of ethics and standards of professional practice. All the members will be required to strictly adhere to the code of ethics and standards of professional practice as stipulated by ICRIM from time to time.
52, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 082,
Phone + 91-040-23435368-74
Fax + 91-040-23352521
E-Mail [email protected]
The Institute of Certified Risk Insurance Managers ICRIM offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
List of facilities available at The Institute of Certified Risk Insurance Managers ICRIM for students.
The Institute of Certified Risk Insurance Managers ICRIM