Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
SSAHE AIUGET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Under Graduate M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.E Courses in the constituent colleges, namely Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Sri Siddhartha Dental College and Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology for the academic year. Sri Siddhartha University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (SSAHE AIUGET) is conducted by Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur
Candidates can get the full details of SSAHE AIUGET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||All India Under-Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur|
|Commonly called as:||SSAHE AIUGET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Medical & Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Hosting the Online application form & Issue of Offlineapplication (Printed) forms||April 2017|
|Last date of submitting Online Application Forms||4th week of February 2017|
|Last date for receiving hand filled application forms (On-Line and Offline) by post / in person with all necessary documents||4th week of April 2017|
|Dispatch of Test Admission Tickets to provisionally eligible candidates||2nd week of May 2017|
|SSAHE AIUGET 2017 Entrance Test||Last week of May 2017|
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
B.E in following disciplines:
1. Computer Science & Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electronics & Comm. Engineering
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
5. Industrial Engineering & Mgt.
6. Information Science & Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Medical Electronics
9. Telecommunication Engineering
- Candidate who has passed the second year Pre-University or 12th standard or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology in respect of Engineering courses and Physics, Chemistry & Biology in respect of Medical and Dental courses as optional subjects and English as one of the language. It is mandatory, that the candidate has obtained not less then 50% of the aggregate marks or equivalent grade in the optional subjects is eligible for admission.
- 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category for Medical, Dental and Engineering courses. (As declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time) Not only candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination, but also those who have appeared for the qualifying examination and expecting results are also eligible to apply.
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education will be conducting All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (SSAHE-AIUGET) conduct for admission to MBBS, BDS and BE in the constituent colleges, namely Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Sri Siddhartha Dental College and Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology for the academic year.
|Course||Tuition Fee in Lakhs||Other Fees|
|B.E in Computer Science & Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Civil Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Electrical And Electronics Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Industrial Engineering And Management||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Information Science And Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Medical Electronics||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
|B.E in Telecommunication Engineering||1,37,500/-||12,230/|
1) Online Application Form : It is available on the University website which can be filled and submitted.
2) Offline Application Form: It is available from the university website in the PDF format which can be download OR the candidate can directly get the application form the University office.
Candidates are required to submit following
Enclosures: Following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form
(Do not enclose original of any document)
(i) Self attested copies for SSLC / X Std. marks cards.
(ii) Self attested copies for PUC / HSC / XII Std., marks cards or certified copy of marks by the Principal.
(iii) Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth. If it is not mentioned in the above marks cards.
(iv) In case of SC/ST/OBC category certificate in the prescribed form by the concerned Authority.
(v) Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, SSAHE, Payable at Tumkur.
(Rs.2000/- for three subjects & Rs.2500/- for four subjects as non refundable processing fee).
(vi) Four (04) recent passport size Photograph. Photograph must be taken with name of the candidate ( as in application) and date of taking
photograph as shown below, other wise application of the candidate will be rejected.
- Tumkur 01
- Bangalore 02
The question papers in all four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology will be based on the I & II PUC syllabi or equivalent.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Candidates who have appeared in the SSAHE AIUGET exam 2017 will be able to view their result from the official website only.
Address : Office of the Registrar
Sri Siddhartha University,
Agalakote, B.H. Road,
Tumkur – 572 107
Karnataka – India
Phone No. : 91-816 - 2275516
Fax : 91-816 - 2275510
Email : [email protected]