Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education University (SSAHE), Karnataka invites applications for admission to the All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (AIUGET) Exam for the academic session at its Karnataka Campus.
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education University (SSAHE), Karnataka All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (AIUGET) Exam
SSAHE AIUGET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Under Graduate M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.E Courses in the constituent colleges, namely Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Sri Siddhartha Dental College and Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology for the academic year. Sri Siddhartha University All India Under Graduate Entrance Test (SSAHE AIUGET) is conducted by Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur
Candidates can get the full details of SSAHE AIUGET Exam such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||All India Under-Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur|
|Commonly called as:||SSAHE AIUGET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Medical & Engineering Entrance Exam|
– Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
– Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
B.E in following disciplines:
1. Computer Science & Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electronics & Comm. Engineering
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
5. Industrial Engineering & Mgt.
6. Information Science & Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Medical Electronics
9. Telecommunication Engineering
Following are the minimum requirements for admission to Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma courses:
- The candidate should have studied and passed the courses leading to the award of MBBS/BDS Degrees in colleges recognized by the Medical Council/Dental Council of India.
- The candidate should have completed or is completing a compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April .
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post–Graduate Regulation 2000 of the Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post – Graduate courses shall be 50 percent for all candidates and 40% for SC/ST & OBC category as per Govt. of Karnataka regulations.
How to Apply
1) Online Application Form : It is available on the University website which can be filled and submitted.
2) Offline Application Form: It is available from the university website in the PDF format which can be download OR the candidate can directly get the application form the University office.
- The candidates should fill the application form IN CAPITAL LETTERS
- The candidate should leave a blank space between words.
- The candidate can appear for any of the following combination of subjects, depending upon whether the candidate chooses BE or MBBS /BDS or both
the courses for counseling, which the candidate has to specify in the application form.
Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics (PCM)
Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)
Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics & Biology (PCMB)
Accordingly the candidate has to tick any one of the option of subjects like PCM, PCB OR PCMB in which they wish to appear in the entrance examination.
- Father Name, Date of Birth and other relevant information shall be as it appears in the 10+2 marks cards or equivalent.
- The Candidate should indicate in the application form one centre where he/she wishes to appear for the Test (AIUGET )
- The candidate should furnish the full and correct postal address ( in block letters) to which further correspondence required to be made. And also furnish e-mail ID and mobile no.
- Candidate should affix / paste (do not staple or pin) a recent passport size photograph with in the space provided.
- Candidate should affix his/her left hand thumb impression in the space provided.
Candidates are required to submit following
Enclosures: Following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form
(Do not enclose original of any document)
(i) Self attested copies for SSLC / X Std. marks cards.
(ii) Self attested copies for PUC / HSC / XII Std., marks cards or certified copy of marks by the Principal.
(iii) Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth. If it is not mentioned in the above marks cards.
(iv) In case of SC/ST/OBC category certificate in the prescribed form by the concerned Authority.
(v) Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, SSAHE, Payable at Tumkur.
(Rs.3,500/- for four subjects as non refundable processing fee).
(vi) Four (04) recent passport size Photograph. Photograph must be taken with name of the candidate ( as in application) and date of taking
photograph as shown below, other wise application of the candidate will be rejected.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted in English.
- Questions will be multiple choice types, each having one correct response out of four options.
- There will be one Question Paper (booklet) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The correct answer will be awarded -one mark.
- The duration of the test will be 180 minutes.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The answer sheet is of “Optical Mark Reader” (OMR) type and is required to be marked using only Black Ball Point Pen.
Aspiring candidates have to submit a Demand Draft for Rs. 3,500/- drawn in favor of “The Registrar, SSAHE” Tumkur payable at Tumkur – 572 107, Karnataka State. (Mention your full name on the back of DD) as a registration fee (Non-refundable).
- Tumkur 01
- Bangalore 02
The question papers in all four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology will be based on the I & II PUC syllabi or equivalent.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Candidates who have appeared in the SSAHE AIUGET exam 2017 will be able to view their result from the official website only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Address: Ssmc, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572107
Phone: 0816 227 8867