Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan is established in the 19th day of September 2015, a society under Society Registration Act of Odisha. The entry level is Class-VI and it has been planned to map these institutions centers of excellence with the provision of education up-to class-XII. For entry into OAV, a child has to pass through an Entrance Test. The detailed information regarding OAVS Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
The expected dates regarding OAVS Admission 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Advertisement for admission by OAVS||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Last date of submission of filled-in application forms by students to the Principal/BEO(Principal-in-charge) along with supporting documents||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Date of entrance test||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Evaluation of answer papers of the entrance test||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Approval of the Collector||1st Week of Apr 2020|
|Publication of the result||1st Week of Apr 2020|
|Display of the select list||2nd Week of Apr 2020|
|First date of admission||2nd Week of Apr 2020|
|Second date of admission (from the waiting list)||Last Week of Apr 2020|
|Opening of Class-VI||1st Week of May 2020|
The child must have passed/continuing Class/Std. V from any
recognized Institution/School of the respective block for admission into
Class-VI of the OAV. The child belonging to the respective block but
passing/continuing Class V in a school other than the home block is
eligible to apply provided he has to produce the residential
The children passing out of schools running under State Government/ICSE/CBSE/Odia Medium Private Institutions are eligible for taking admission in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas provided that the Institution possesses the status of Certificate of Recognition (CoR) from the State Government.
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form for OAVS Admission 2020 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. The filled in applications with enclosures shall be received by the Principal & Principal-inCharge with proper receipt till the notified cut-off date.
- Admission to classes VI, shall be done in 214 OAVs opened till date (list annexed) through entrance test to be conducted at OAVs under the direct supervision of Principals of the OAVs.
- The OAVS shall invite application from the eligible students for admission into Adarsha Vidyalayas for class-VI for the year 2020-21. Documents required such as –
(a) Certificate in support of date of birth.
(b) Class in which she/he reading from concerned Head Master of the school.
(c) Residential certificate from concerned Sarpanch/ Councilor/ Corporator/ Competent authority.
- There will be an entrance test for admission of students in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas or in the selected venues as notified from time to time. The Principal/Principal in Charge will intimate the candidates about the date and venue of entrance test.
- After the conduct of the entrance test, the answer papers will be evaluated by a team of subject teachers under the direct supervision of DEO/Principal.
- After the conduct of the Test, the Common Mark List (CML) of all candidates shall be published on the district website.
Official Website: www.oavs.in