NTSE Application Form for Stage I can be obtained through your school. Students interested applying for NTSE Examination can request their Teachers / Office for NTSE Stage I Application Form 2019. Application Process for NTSE 2019 will start as per schedule.
Schedule for the NTSE 2019 – 2020 is given below.
|NTSE 2019 – 2020 Examination||Important Dates|
|Stage I||Submission of Application Form||To be notified by the respective State and it may vary from state to state|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya,|
Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|02 Nov 2019|
|Examination in all other States and Union Territories||03 Nov 2019|
|Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, NCT of Delhi and Jammu and Kashmir||17 Nov 2019|
|Stage II||Last date of Apply||To be announced|
|Exam Date||10 May 2020|
NTSE Application Form – Stage I
The completed application form should be signed by the Principal of the school much before the last date. The candidate as well as the Principal of the school must adhere to the last date for submission of the Application Form. Different states may have different last dates for submission. Please confirm from the liaison officer of your state, the address at which the completed forms are to be submitted.
The State wise contact of the liaison officers are given below and are also available HERE.
States and Union Territories may notify the NTSE Exam Fee 2019 – 2020 required which will be paid for the Stage-I examination. Therefore, before submitting the application form, you may find out the fees charged for Stage-I Examination and also the mode of payment from the respective State Liaison Officers (LOs). However, NCERT does not charge any fee for Stage-II examination.
All queries related to application form should be directed to the State Liaison Officers (LOs). No application should be sent to NCERT.
NTSE Application Form – Stage II
NTSE exam Stage II will be conducted as per the schedule given above. NTSE 2019 – 2020 Application Form and other related information is given on this page. It is advised that student read the eligibility criteria and other required details before applying for NTSE Stage II
- Examination in All States and Union Territories: 10 May 2020
Instructions for Filling up the Application Form for State Level National Talent Search Examination
- Use Legal (8.5” x 14”) size paper for taking print.
- Incomplete/wrongly filled in application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Indian Students Studying Abroad should fill the relevant items of the application forms and should forward it to NCERT along with Class IX mark sheet.
- Please mention the name of State/ UT, where the candidate wants to appear in the national level NTS examination, in the covering letter.
- Applicants are requested to refer/consult the application form, published by the States/ UTs, for caste category reservation. Some options of Caste Category (like OBC, Other 1 and Other 2), given in the form are applicable for the State/ UT only. No reservation will be given against these categories by the NCERT in the national level examination.
- NCERT is not responsible, if any other item, which is not given in the common application form, has been included by the State/UT.