KVPY 2019 Registration has been started online. The registration of KVPY 2019 can only be done online at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. After applying students can download admit card of KVPY 2019.
Latest: KVPY 2019 Application Form of Aptitude test has been released. Apply from the link given below.
KVPY 2019 Registration
The applications for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is open to all the Indian and OCI/PIO students can apply for the exam. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on or before its last date. Candidates can check the details regarding how to fill the application form in the article.
|KVPY registration start date||08 Jul 2019|
|KVPY registration end date||20 Aug 2019|
|KVPY last date for payment of fees||Sep 2019|
- Click Here to apply Online application form for KVPY 2019.
- Click Here to read instruction for filling the online application form.
Official Website www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
It is vital to submit KVPY 2019 application form in correct format, else it is rejected and the admit card is not issued. The candidates are also required to keep track of the deadline because once it lapse, the form will not be accepted. The check all the important dates regarding the registration of KVPY from below.
One thing that students are confused about is, is which stream they should apply through – SA / SB / SX. To clarify that, remember this simple rule.
- If in 2019-20 you are studying in class 11, then you will appear in KVPY 2019 SA.
- If in 2019-20 you are studying in class 12, then you will appear in KVPY 2019 SX.
- If in 2019-20 you are studying in the first year of undergraduate studies, then you will appear in KVPY 2019 SB.
The Application fee will be paid through KVPY application portal only. Candidates can use credit card/ATM-Debit card/Net banking or download a e-challan (NEFT/RTGS) from application portal.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 500|
Details to be filled in KVPY 2019 Registration
- Presently Studying in class
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (Enter your date of birth as it appears in your 10th class certificate.)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number