Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the main examination from February 15. It is an anticipation that CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2020 will be available by the month of November. So, students start your preparation for the board exams. CBSE will release the class 10 Date Sheet 2020 on its official website which is cbse.nic.in. However, you will be able to check the date sheet on this page as well. Now, to know more about the CBSE Class 10 Exam Date 2020 look for the content below.
BSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020 in the table
|CBSE Class 10 Exam Date 2020||Important Date|
|Avalabilty of the Date sheet||Nov 2019|
|Starting of the Exam||15 Feb 2020|
|Starting of the Practical Exam||Dec 2019|
How To Download CBSE Class 10 Exam Date 2020
Students can follow the easy steps given below for downloading the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020:
1st Step – Students can check the link given above for downloading the Date Sheet.
2nd Step – Or they can go to the official website which is cbse.nic.in.
3rd Step – After clicking on the link above students will reach the home page.
4th Step – There in the section of ‘In Focus’ you will find “CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020”.
5th Step- Click on the link and a new window will open on your screen.
6th Step- On that a pdf consisting of all the exam dates will appear. Download it and print it for further use.
CBSE Class 10 Exam Date 2020 – Details
- Examination Name – CBSE 10th Examination 2020
- Conducting Body – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Official Website – cbse.nic.in
- Availability of Exam Date – November 2019
- Starting of the Examination – February 15, 2019
Admission in the CBSE for students form Board outside India
Students who wants admission in the CBSE board and are from the outside of the India needs to be eligible in simple criteria. for this students need to have the certificate from the previous school board. The principal of school in which the admission is takeing place needs to sumbit documents with his/her recommendation and full details of the case. Board will issue a eligibility certificate after being satisfied that the study pattern and examination passed by students is equivalent to the classes held by the board. Along with this students need to be completing the regular course of study.
Some Important Points of the CBSE Examination
- Students need to be passed in middle school examination (8) and needs to have a two year gap in between this and secondary examination.
- Students need to be passed from a recognized board in class 9 examination and there should be a one year gap in this and thier secondary exxamination.
- only those students will be eligible for the CBSE examination who has been a “Regular Candidate” of their schools.
- for appearing in the examination of class 10th students needs to fill the application of the examination.
- CBSE board requires students to follow “a regular course of study” in which you have to have a 75% attendance.
How to Prepare for the Board Examination
Time Table – After the release of the dates its time to buckle up and start the preparation. Starting with a time table which can help you in utilizing and dividing your time in between the subjects. arrange your time table keeping in mind two things, subjects you have stronghold and subjects that have less time to prepare in during the examinations.
Start with the Curriculum – NCERT books are the first choice that comes to mind while preparing for the examination. students can take the help of the other books but after finishing the assigned CBSE books. finish the subjects according to the syllabus issued by the CBSE.
Help Books – Students likes to take help of the Help books there is no hiding. But in this there are some help books that are way better the others. this small bunch of good books help students to prepare for the examination as well in practice check some of those books below:
- Maths – by the RD Sharma
- Science – by Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur
- English – Golden guide
- Hindi- Golden guide
- S.S.T- by Dwarka Nath Kundra and B.S. Bawa.
Healthy Diet and Rest– Students needs to take of themself while preparing the examination. Remember you can only appear in the exam if you are alright and for that students need to maintain a healthy diet with lots of green food and proteins. Students need to take breaks in between their studying schedule as well as an 8-hour sleep.
Revision- Students need to also look into the previous year exam paper as well as the sample papers for the revision of the subjects. It happens that the questions from the previous year get repeated.
All The Best for your Exams!