Research Guidance PhD Fellowship for Backward Classes
The Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka invites applications for Research Guidance Ph.D. Fellowship for Backward Classes, Karnataka 2017-18 from students who are willing to pursue full-time Ph.D. program in the field of seminars, language, sociology, science and technology, agriculture and related sciences, commerce and management, technical and medical sciences.
To be eligible for the fellowship, an applicant must –
- Be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Be engaged in a full-time Ph.D. program under research guidance from a statutory university or subordinate institution of Karnataka.
- Have secured at least 55 percent of marks in the master’s degree program.
- Not be more than 35 years of age.
- Have annual family income as described hereunder –
- For Practice 1 – The annual family income should be less than INR 4.5 Lac for the monthly allowance.
- For Pre 2(A), 3(A), 3(B) and other OBC – The annual family income should be less than INR 3.5 Lac for monthly allowance.
- For Premium 1 – The annual family income should be less than INR 2.5 Lac for fees allotment.
- For Propaganda 2(A), 3(A), 3(B) and other OBC – The annual family income should be less than INR 1 Lac for fees allotment.
Note: For male children, only two applicants of a family can apply. However, for girls, there is no such limitation.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship online through following steps –
Step 1: Click here to read all important instructions.
Step 2: Click here to continue the application process.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details.
Step 4: Upload all necessary documents.
Step 5: Finally, submit the application form.
Note: The candidates are also required to submit a certified copy of their documents to the respective offices of the District Backwards Classes Officers by 11 December 2017.
The last date for application is
Phone: 080-65970004 Email: email@example.com http://backwardclasses.kar.nic.in/