A huge number of Indian students travel and migrate across the globe every year to pursue higher education in different foreign countries and Universities. As per data obtained from the Bureau of Immigration (BOI), around 4.5 lakh students departed from India in 2021. Currently, this trend has seen a hike in students in 2022 which would be doubled by the end of the year as per several foreign education platforms. Most preferred countries and Universities were mostly located in the US, Australia, Canada and the UK.
Per number of students approaching foreign universities clearly states the fact that the opportunities, Exposure, and high scale pay packages are the top priority of Indian students. Is getting enrolled in a foreign university the only way to get such exposure? Of course not. Many colleges, Institutes, and Universities offer such opportunities to local students to experience life in the short term for great exposure to top universities through Student Exchange programs.
It is correctly stated that “life starts at the end of your comfort zone”. Do you think you have gained enough experience residing in your comfort zone? Why not give yourself a chance of having a totally new experience out of your comfort zone in foreign countries and Universities for a short duration through the Student Exchange Program.
A student exchange program is a definite period scheme of six months to years in order to pursue higher education in foreign universities. It is conducted by forming treaties with institutions of different countries.
If you are an aspiring student in India eagerly seeking an opportunity to have such a global experience, the following are some merits of enrolling in a student exchange program:
- Upgrade Your Personality: Student Exchange program will give you a big leap and advantage in your career goals also, it will offer your life-changing and quality experience in abroad countries and foreign Universities. It will help you to develop many skills such as communication skills, social and global perspective also it will build your self-confidence and independence. Its a lifetime opportunity to gain life-enriching exposure in a very short duration of time
- Study In foreign at a very Economical cost: this program offers you to pursue higher education at top foreign universities in a very economical way, whereas studying abroad independently would cost you thousands of dollars which is beyond the budget of many Indian students. Money is the most important factor which is considered while planning for education in foreign countries. The student exchange program is a one-stop solution for such Indian students.
- High Employability: It will enhance your employability in today’s fast-moving world where the employment rate is very low. Recruiters nowadays are looking for candidates who have international experience and exposure but why is it so? Students having education in abroad countries have been found to be quick learners and adapt as per required situations, they have come out to be good problem solvers and team leaders. Particularly in International companies, such Candidates are an asset to the company as they are very well aware of foreign culture.
- Earn in Global currency: High pay packages and Top positions are being offered by recruiters at campus drives for their global experience in the field. This international exposure of students is considered to be very valuable for the company’s portfolio in the market.
- Experience New Education System: This program will introduce you to a variety of education systems that are being practiced in different countries around the world. It enables a student to achieve the best result and it will allow exchanging these education systems in different countries.
- Learn Foreign Languages: Studying in foreign countries offers you a great chance of learning new foreign languages by completely engaging in them. It is one of the best ways to acquire and gain an understanding of a new language as it will enable you to practice in your daily life routine. The host university will offer you a formal course in the corresponding language for formal education.
- Expand your Global Network: The student exchange program helps you to expand your network on a global level. For young adults, connections play a very vital role in building one’s career. So what’s better than international networks? A student exchange program can act as a catalyst in growing your network. You will meet a number of international students through this platform which will increase your network exponentially in a very short duration.
Fortunately, you have the chance to grab all these opportunities by enrolling yourself in a precise institute. Chitkara University, one of India’s premier private universities, offers many international programs at top foreign universities in several countries. With this program, a life-changing experience is waiting for you.
About Chitkara University
Chitkara University, situated near Chandigarh (India) has emerged as the most vibrant and high-ranking university in North India which has been ranked A+ by the NAAC. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, scientifically driven pedagogy, strong industry collaborations, and 120+ working associations from schools across the world, Chitkara University not only attracts the finest students from across the nation but with its seamless placement support, it is also able to help them carve high growth careers.
For more information, visit: Chitkara University
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The researchers at the School of Chemistry from the University of Hyderabad (UoH) have recently published their work that has conquered the status of a very important […]
प्रो. दयानंद सिद्दावतम, प्राणी जैविकी विभाग, हैदराबाद विश्वविद्यालय के वरिष्ठ प्रोफेसर को गीतम विश्वविद्यालय, विशाखापट्टनम के कुलपति के रूप में चुना गया है. प्रो. दयानंद सिद्दावतम ने […]
Dr. Suresh Yenugu, Department of Animal Biology, University of Hyderabad article titled “UGC Guidelines on Pursuing two Academic Programmes Simultaneously: The Way Forwardwas” published in Association of Indian […]
Dr. Aleena Sebastian, an alumnus of the University of Hyderabad has received a scholarship from the International AIDS Society (IAS) for an oral presentation at the 24th […]
Prof. Dayananda Siddavattam, Senior Professor at the Department of Animal Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, has been selected as the Vice Chancellor of Gitam University, Visakhapatnam. […]
Aditya Deshbandhu selected to join Exeter’s Communications as a faculty of Digital Media Sociology |
Dr. Aditya Deshbandhu, PhD Communication (2013-17, under the supervision of Prof. Usha Raman) and MA-Communication (2010-12) from the Department of Communication, SN School of Arts and Communication […]
What is a Student Exchange Program, courses, Fees, eligibility, and how does it work? – Chitkara University
What is a Student Exchange Program? A student exchange program is a study program in which students spend six months to a year studying at one of […]
Student exchange programs are study programs in which a student from a university study abroad at one of their institution’s partner institutions. Chitkara University offers 7 such […]
What is Psychology Psychology is a branch of science that studies the mind and behavior. The study includes feelings and thoughts in consciousness and unconsciousness. It is […]
Dr. V.Kameswara Rao conferred with honorary fellowship of the High Energy Materials Society of India |
Dr. V.Kameswara Rao, Director, ACRHEM (now renamed as DRDO Industry Academia – Centre of Excellence, University of Hyderabad (DIA-CoE, UoH) has been conferred with honorary fellowship of […]