College of Pharmacy is affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal
Vikas College of Pharmacy is sponsored by the Jangaon Vikas Education Society, Jangaon. It is the maiden venture of the society. The college works under the dynamic leadership of its chairman Sri. V. Prasada Rao who has got other successful avenues to his credit.
The Jangaon Vikas Education Society is formed with a clear vision to enhance the awareness and expand the job opportunities in a profession like Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Industry. As the health of the People at large has become a major agenda of the International and National agencies across the globe, there is a dire need to produce many more professionals in Pharmacy. In this regard, to cater the needs of the students of backward rural area, who cannot afford to go out, the Jangaon Vikas Education society committed itself to provide an opportunity to these sections of the society to have Pharmacy Education in their proximity. With this vision, the college is being initiated.
The Vision of the society will be realized on Mission mode. The mission of institute includes.
1) Consciousness raising among the rural based students regarding need and importance of Pharmaceutical Education, so as to tap the talent and chanalise them to become an expert in the pharmacy. For this, society initiates to have constant rapport with the needs of the society on one hand on the other developments taking place in pharmacy.
2) Vision is realized only when sufficient infrastructural facilities are provided to the inmates. To attend this, Society had built sophisticated infrastructure. The society has also acquired with Laboratory and Library facilities to the optimum level. In addition to all these, land which is selected by the society is easily accessible for the students coming from different corners. Further the land is quite garden and land spaces will be developed for the congenial environment.
3) Providing physical infrastructure in itself does not realize the vision. Vision is realized only when qualified professional gurus are being appointed to transform rural raw students into qualified professionals. As the society aware of this fact, right from the inception, the society concentrated on the recruitment of qualified staff members.
Nature and Extent of involvement of Faculty and Students in Academic affairs/Improvements:
This institution had approval in the year 2004. The college is established with all requirements for good academic activity in the institution. In addition the college is employed with highly qualified faculty and they are committed to work hard to improve the academic activity in the institution. The students too in response to the faculty are involving actively in the improvement of academic affairs.
1. Prof. Y.Madhusudhan Rao M.Pharm. (Ph.D) : He is one of the senior most Professor of Kakathiya University. He served as a Board of the Studies Chairman Principal and Dean Faculty for University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. He also Served as QIP Coordinator for the South Region, Presently serving as a Scientific Convener for Indian Pharmaceutical Congress
2. Dr.M.Sarangapani Extent of Involvement M.Pharm. (Ph.D.) : He is Associate Professor of University college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Presently working as a Principal of Talla Padmavathi College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Warangal.
VIKAS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Dist: Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(Sponsored By Jangaon Vikas Educational Society,Jangaon)
Approved by A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi, &
Affiliated to Kakathiya University, Warangal.
Ph: 91-8716-224345, Mobile:9396733345,
College of Pharmacy offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
College of Pharmacy offers 4 Years Full Time Bachelors Degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)View Details Duration: 4 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Bachelors Degree
College of Pharmacy is affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal.
College of Pharmacy is affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal. Browse Kakatiya University, Warangal Time Tables
List of facilities available at College of Pharmacy for students.
College of Pharmacy