The geographic area under study includes Iran, the fertile crescent, Turkey, Arabian peninsula and North African
1. Aliboni, R.et.al. (ed.), Egypt’s Economic Potential, London 1984.
2. Beaumount, Peter, et.al. Middle East : A Geographical Study, London, 1976.
3. Clarke, J.I. (ed.), Population of Middle East & North Africa : A Geographical Approach, London, 1972.
4. Clarke, J.I. (ed.), Change and Development in Middle East : Essay in Honour of W.B. Fisher, London 1981.
5. Clarke, J.I.(ed.), Geography and Population : Approaches & Applications, Oxford, 1984.
6. Cohen, S.B., Geography and Politics in divided World, London, 1963
7. Creasy, G.B., Crossroads : Land and Life in South West Asia, Chicago,1960
8. Denon, Vivant, Travels in Upper and Lower Egypt, New York 1973
9. Europa, Middle East and North Africa (various years)
10. Fisher W.B. Middle East : A Physical, Social and Regional Geography, London 1971
11. Lenczowski, G. Middle East in world Affairs, London, 1980.
12. Yusif A. Sayigh, The Arab Economy : Past Performances and Future Prospects, London, 1982.
13. Colbert C. Held, Middle East Patterns, Places, People and Politics, London 1989
Stay connected with us on