|City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
Bangalore - 560068
|Phone||Tel: 080 - 3021 9 841 / 42|
|Fax||080 - 3021 9829, 3021 9809|
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Genesis of this institution as a sapling was planted by Our Founder Chairman Shri Narasaraju, with a single noble commitment for the cause of education in 1974 which today has grown into a mighty tree providing shade of knowledge for thousands year after year. In this, The Oxford College of Physiotherapy was sprouted in the year 1996, growing at an inspiring phase. Our institution boasts of the equipment and infrastructure. It is the first choice of every discerning parents, and aspiring student due to its academic reach, quality of education.
Thus this Institution emerge as a conglomerate of top class academic institution taking pride in having nurture knowledge that lead to global happiness and prosperity.The Oxford college of Physiotherapy is functioning with all modern gadgets for teaching and research. We have both Undergraduate (BPT- 4 ½ years), and Postgraduate (MPT- 2 years) course with all electives (Orthopedics & Sports, Neurology, Pediatrics, Cardiothoracic, Community physiotherapy). We provide our students a very conducive environment to pursue their career & fulfill their dreams. We are very proud that our alumni’s are employed globally, like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc. and help their juniors for job opportunities and immigration.
I take pride that our faculty members are highly qualified and competent in teaching as well as clinical practice. We often conduct workshop, seminars and CME to expose our students the advancement and recent trends in the filed. We encourage our students to participate in research activities, along with our faculty members to publish articles in Indexed Journals, paper presentations, and culture activities to enrich their mind, body and soul.
Our Out-patient department is well designed and equipped to established the service to the mankind, and inculcate the habit of sensitive and healing touch to the patients. We often do Community Program to showcase the area of improvement, familiarity of conditions, and through light in the students mind to expand the area of growth in physiotherapy. We provide in-campus hostel facility for girls, and separate hostel for boys, with all modern amenities for the students
MISSION / VISION
* To prepare the student towards professional autonomy with self-regulating discipline.
* To form base of professional practice by referral as well as first contact mode using evidence based practices.
* To impart research basis in order to validate techniques and technology in practice of physiotherapy
* To acquaint a student with concept of quality care at the institutional as well as at the community levels.
* To inculcate appropriate professional relationships in multi-disciplinary set up, patient management an co-partnership basis.
* To prepare students to address problems related to health education and community physiotherapy.
* To practice the concept of protection of rights of the community during referral as well as first contact practice
* To incorporate concept of management in physiotherapy.
* To provide experience in clinical training & undergraduate teaching partly.
* To provide honest, competent and accountable physiotherapy services to the community.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore offers 3 Years Full Time Bachelors Degree in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)View Details Duration: 4.5 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Bachelors Degree
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore offers 2 Years Full Time Masters Degree in Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)View Details Duration: 2 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Masters Degree
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. Browse Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Time Tables
List of facilities available at Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore for students.
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore