JSS Medical College, Mysore invites applications for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the year 2015.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Admission is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> The candidate seeking admission to UG Medical (MBBS) courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II /HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study.
=> The General Merit Candidate should have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language in the qualifying examinations i.e. PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent.
=> The SC, ST and OBC Candidate should have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language in the qualifying examinations i.e. PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent.
=> Age: The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course. (31.12. 2015)
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Submission of the application form with COMED-K UGET - 2015 Test Score and Rank by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 06.07.2015 at 5.00 pm.
2. The application downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favour of “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT” payable at MYSURU.
3. Announcement of the JSS University UG Medical (MBBS) rank list will be done on 13.07.2015
4. The counseling will be held at JSS University, MYSURU for UG Medical (MBBS) course on 23.07.2015 and 24.07.2015 .The counseling process will be announced on the website www.jssuni.edu.in.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of MBBS: http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/MBBS/ANNEXURE-I-MBBS-App...
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. COMED K - UGET - 2015 Score
2. COMED K - UGET - 2015 Rank card
3. COMED K - UGET - 2015 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
4. S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
5. 10+ 2 mark sheet / II P.U.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
6. Marks cards of B.Sc.,/Equivalent examination of all the three years (in case of graduates)
7. Conduct/Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
8. Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC/Equivalent examination marks card.
9. Caste / community certificate.
10. Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates.
11. Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University in case of candidates other than Karnataka State education board.
12. Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date.( In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
13. Self addressed 3 nos. envelops. ( Size = 10.5” X 4.5” OR 9.5” X 4.5”)
14. Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, MYSURU.
15. Processing fee of Rs. 2,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSURU, payable at MYSURU. The candidate should write name, address and “Application for admission to MBBS courses” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Test score and rank and processing fee of Rs. 2,000/-
Application form along with the Brochure Fee: 200/- only
MBBS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
For more details please contact
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
MYSURU – 570 015, Karnataka, India.
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore announces MBBS Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on