Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad invites applications for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) for the year 2015.
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate law programmes including the three-year and five-year law courses in Andhra Pradesh State Colleges.
AP LAWCET Exam is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
3 year LL.B. Course:
The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks
or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
5 Year LL.B. Course:
The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other
examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favor of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
=> The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made there to from time to time.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1) Candidates who wish to apply for LAWCET 2015 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
4) Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
5) It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
6) You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of AP LAWCET: http://aplawcet.org/
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Other Information required for filling Online Application
=> Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
=> Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
=> Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear LAWCET exam.
=> Gender (Male / Female.)
=> Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
=> Mobile Number of the candidate.
=> E- Mail of the candidate.
=> Place where Studied Graduation - URBAN or RURAL area .
AP LAWCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
=> 3-Year LAWCET
=> 5-Year LAWCET
For more details please contact
OLD MBA Building (1st Floor),
S.V. UNIVERSITY, Tirupati - 517 502.
Ph : +91-8574-2289414, 2289545
Fax : +91-8574-2289544
E-Mail : email@example.com
Leave your comments for AP LAWCET 2015 Notification and Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus