Application invites for UNIRAJ MPAT 2014, University of Rajasthan M.Phil and Ph.D Admission Test for Admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs offered in various subjects at the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Engineering and Technology, Management, Social Sciences, Fine Arts and Law for the commencing session 2014.
* In the first phase of admission, candidates having a valid NET-JRF qualification certificate will be given admission. 40% of the total seats available in each department will be filled through this process.
* A candidate submitting application for admission for the degree of Ph.D program must have obtained the masters degree with at least 55% marks at post-graduate examination of the university or of any other university / institution recognized as equivalent thereto in any subject provided that the masters degree should have been obtained after taking bachelor’s degree full course prescribed for the degree.
* A candidate submitting application for admission in M.Phil program must have obtained a master’s degree with at least 55% marks in the post-graduate examination of the university or of any other university / institution recognized as equivalent thereto in the subject or any allied subject in which he / she wishes to pursue the course provided that the master’s degree should have been obtained after taking bachelor’s degree full course prescribed for the degree.
* Start the procedure of Registration by creating login account [Click Register]
* In registration window enter your Full name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth ( As mentioned in your Secondary School Certificate),Sex, Mobile No. and a valid E-mail ID.
* Important Note : You can not change these entries at any stage
After completion of Registration process you will get " NetID" and "Password" on your email account you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Important Note :If you donot get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
Keep your NetID and Password for future References (At the time of downloading admit card).
Using NetID and Password login from login Panel
Online Application Form has Following stages -
Step1 - Upload your Photograph
Important Note :Scan your PP size photograph in JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 600 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, renaminng file extension as jpeg will not work
Step2 - Enter Fee Detail
Important Note :Select Bank
Step3 - Enter Your Personal Information
Step4 - Enter Your Contact Detail
Step5 - Enter Your Educational Qualification
Print Application Form by Clicking FINISH link available in Dashboard. (Note :Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Last date for submission of application form for Phase I: Tuesday, July 31, 2014.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application form for Phase I: Saturday, August 02, 2014
Date of UNIRAJ-MPAT: 1st week of November, 2014.
Leave your comments for UNIRAJ MPAT 2014, University of Rajasthan M.Phil and Ph.D Admission Testcomments powered by Disqus