Application invites for admission MBBS, BDS, Nursing, Pharmacy and other medical science courses in various colleges across Rajasthan. RPMT 2014 is a state level examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is the prerequisite exam for admission to undergraduate courses in MBBS, BDS, Nursing, Pharmacy and other medical science courses in various colleges across Rajasthan.
* The candidate must belong to Rajasthan.
* The candidate must have passed The Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 12 years of study with science stream. Last two years of study should comprise Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects.
* The candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in the mentioned subjects
* Students appearing for 10+2 level are also eligible to sit for the exam
The RPMT 2014 Application Form will have two parts and will be filled online only. The candidates are required to complete all the phase of the form filling process online only. The candidates who send handwritten or typed or Photostat copies or screen print out or printed RPMT 2014 Application Form will be rejected.
The candidates should complete the online form filling process very carefully as per the instructions as if any lapse is detected at any stage the candidature will be cancelled even if the candidate was in last round of admission process.
RPMT 2014 Application Form filling instructions will be available on the website and must be read and obeyed carefully. In case the candidate faces any problem in filling the form, an email can be dropped at [email protected] which is RPMT 2014 Application Form helpline.
The candidates have to generate the Bank Challan to remit the RPMT 2014 Application Form fee at the designated bank branch. The candidates should keep the Bank Transaction ID, their User ID and Password for future use and keep it safe.
The candidates should make sure that the Transaction ID is mentioned on all the three slips of RPMT 2014 Application Form Challan. After the candidates have completed the Part 1 of the application process they can fill the RPMT 2014 Application Form Part 2.
* RPMT 2014 application forms will be available at the university, selected bank branches and participating institutes. It will also be available online on the university’s official website.
* The candidates must read the instructions carefully while filling up the application form.
The exam will include 200 objective type questions.
Each section namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology will have 50 questions.
After the written entrance test, list of selected candidates will be put up on the university’s official website and will be called for interview/counseling.
Sale of Application Form - Last Week March 2014
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms - 3rd Week April 2014
Display of Registration No. on www.ruhsraj.org - 2nd Week May 2014
Roll No. and allocation of Centre on www.ruhsraj.org - 3rd Week May 2014
Examination - Last Week May 2014
Declaration of Results - 3rd Week June 2014
1st Counselling, MBBS and BDS - 3rd Week July, 2014
2nd Counseling, MBBS and BDS - Last Week August 2014
RPMT, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road
Jaipur- 302 033
Leave your comments for RPMT 2014, Rajasthan Pre Medical Testcomments powered by Disqus