Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune has announced the exam dates for M-EYECET 2014, which will be conducted in August 2014. The M-EYECET exam will be held on Saturday, August 23, 2014. MASLPET is an entrance test, which is conducted by BVDU, Pune for taking admission to 3 years Masters of Optometry (M.Optom) program offered at Medical College, Pune for the academic session 2014-15.
* The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by Medical Council of India.
* The candidates should posses a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Medical Council of India. If he does not have the same he will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the P. G. course, failing which, his /her admission to the * P. G. course will be cancelled.
* The candidate must be an Indian National.
* Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website.
* Candidates can obtain application form in person or by post from: The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeet Bhavan, 2nd floor, Common Entrance Test Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
Last date of submission of applications: Saturday, August 16, 2014.
Date of M-EYECET exam: Saturday, August 23, 2014.
Date of result declaration: Tuesday, August 26, 2014.
Date of counseling: Friday, August 29, 2014.
Start date of college: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
Leave your comments for BVP M-EYECET 2014, Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Optometry Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus