* Age between 20 years to 26 years on 1st day of July 2014.
* Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level. At 10+2 Level pass marks must be scored in Mathematics.
* A minimum of 50% marks must be scored in the Qualifying Degree Examination (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but they must have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate of the Final Degree examination on the day of Admission.
* There will be Joint Admission Examination for Selection consisting of a Single Paper of 3 hours duration which will consist of the following Sections:
* Mathematics (10+2) level : 40 marks
* Aptitude Test of reasoning : 35 marks
* English : 25 marks
* All the questions in each part will be MCQ type. Every Question will carry 4(Four) marks each. 4(Four) marks will be awarded for correct answer and 1(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The Common Admission Examination will be held on 28th June 2014 (Saturday). Candidates will be selected from merit list prepared on the basis of total marks scored in the admission test.
Reservations policy will be follow as per Govt norms.
Online application : 10-04-2014 to 10-05-2014
Last date of receipt of completed application form with demand draft at DTE office : 20-05-2014
Issue of admit card : 02-06-2014 onwards
Admission Examination : 28-06-2014
Examination Fee for JMEE-2014 will be Rs. 1000/-(One thousand only) which will have to deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara branch, Guwahati.
* Candidate seeking admission to the Examination (JMEE-2014) must apply online at this website (www.dteassam.in).
* Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through the instructions.
* Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website.
* Before applying Online, candidates should have a bank draft of Rs. 1000/-(One thousand only) drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati. Information regarding bank draft will be required at the time of filling the online applicaion form.
* Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format with file size of less than 100 kb.
* Candidates are advised to furnish correct information in the Application Form. Candidates should fill the application carefully, once the application is filled in completely, candidate are to click the Submit button. No change/edit will be allowed after submition of the Online Form.
* No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstance. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their application.
* When the data is saved, an application number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the application number and print their application form. In case the candidate is unable to print at the time of submission, he/she can also print it later by logging in to their account with application number and date of birth. The same method will be used to print the Admit Card when issued i.e. 2nd June, 2014 onwards.
* After registering online candidates have to take a Print-out of the system generated online application form. The hard copy of the application form duly signed by the Candidate along with the demand draft should be sent on or before 20th May, 2014 through Speed-Post to :
* The Directorate of Technical Education,
* Kahilipara, Guwahati - 781019
* The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed "JOINT MCA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2014" with your application number.
Admit card will be available throught the Applicant Login link and by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth, from 2nd June, 2014.
Click here to apply online.
Leave your comments for Assam JMEE 2014, Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus