Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to M.B.B.S. Course
of Aligarh Muslim University. For eligibility criteria, availability of seats and other details please visit Aligarh Muslim University website http://www.amucontrollerexams.com. Aligarh Muslim University MBBS Entrance Examination Exam is conducted annually by Aligarh Muslim Universit. Medical Students who want to seek admission in MBBS course, they can fill the application form through the official website. Candidates can apply online application form from 3rd week of March 2014.
* Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognised by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
* Age Limit - Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
Through Admission Test.
* :Candidates should secure atleast 50% marks in the Test to become eligible for selection.
There shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology.
(a) There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to M.B.B.S Candidates applying for M.B.B.S. Application Form without paying any additional Test Fee. They should clearly indicate in their Application Form their choices in order of preference.
(b) Selected candidates will have to go through medical fitness examination before completing the admission.
* The Application form for AMU MBBS 2014 can be filled online at the official website of the University.
* After filling the form online, it has to be sent to AMU
Last date for submission of filled in application forms for MBBS - March 22, 2014
Date of Examination for MBBS/BDS - May 27, 2014
Examination Time : 10:00 AM
Leave your comments for AMU MBBS 2014, Aligarh Muslim University MBBS Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus