Application invites for AIPGMEE 2015, All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. The entrance examination will be governed by the rules and regulations specified by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare/Directorate General Health Services/and orders of Hon'ble Courts.
MD/MS: Three years from the date of admission. Candidates are eligible for admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Diploma: Two years from the date of admission after completion of compulsory rotating internship
* The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
* A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college
* A foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
* Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota
* The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test.
* The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2015 will be 31st October, 2014.
* Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of admission in allotted College.
* A candidate can register and appear for AIPGMEE -2015 only once for admission to the academic year 2015-2016.
FEE for AIPGMEE Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates)
Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)
The above fee is inclusive of examination fee and information bulletin; Please note that information bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website for information.
There is no Counseling Fee for the participation in the counseling for All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats.
1. Advertisement for AIPGMEE 2015 : 8th August 2014
2. Availability of Information Bulletin : 29th August – 18th October 2014
3. Online Registration for AIPGMEE : 29th August – 10th October 2014
4. Examination Dates for AIPGMEE : 1st December – 6th December, 2014
5. Declaration of Results : By 15th January 2015
* Online applications can be accessed and completed till 23:59 hrs on 10 October 2014.
=> The AIPGMEE 2015 shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
=> The test will comprise of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
=> The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional and the NBE reserves its right to alter/vary/amend the same.
=> There shall be no negative marking.
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
Leave your comments for AIPGMEE 2015, All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus