The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit the students into various programmes. An exclusive entrance examination for all B.Tech. programmes, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE), is conducted for all those aspiring for a career in engineering.
* The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National.
* Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2014 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2014, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) Level.
* Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2014 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
Issue of VITEEE-2014 Application Forms - Wednesday - 04th December 2013
Last Date for issue/receipt of Application Forms - Friday - 28th February 2014
VITEEE-2014 (Exam date) - 9th April to 20th April, 2014
VITEEE-2014 - Declaration of Results (Tentatively) - Monday - 28th April, 2014
Leave your comments for VITEEE 2014, VIT Engineering Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus