* The candidate’s MBBS degree must be recognized by the Medical Council of India
* In case of Indian graduates of foreign universities (Russia, China etc) equivalence and/or MCI registration certificate to be produced latest, at the time of counseling
* He/she should be completing/completed compulsory rotating Internship at the time of counselling
* All candidates shall have to submit the documentary proof from the Dean of the college regarding the date of joining and expected date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which their application shall be rejected
* On the basis of merit as determined by a competitive test conducted by the college on behalf of the Sardar Patel University, and on the basis of the individual cumulative performance at the first, second and third MBBS examinations
* The above two criteria will be given equal weightage in arriving at the merit list
* With regard to the entrance test held for postgraduate admissions by the university or the college, the minimum percentage of marks for eligibility for admission to the postgraduate medical courses shall be 50% for all the candidates
* Eligible candidates whose names appear on the merit list would be required to attend the 1st round of counseling session on 18th April, 2013, at their cost
* No separate letter/intimation for the counseling session would be issued
* They should bring all original certificates for verification and also carry a photo ID card
Application form can be obtained from PG cell by paying the application fee of Rs 3000/-in cash or demand draft drawn in favour of Charutar Arogya Mandal, Payable at Anand on any nationalized bank Application form can also be obtained through post by sending demand draft of Rs 3050/- Last date of obtaining form by post is 09th January, 2013 Applications with all enclosures should reach to the Chairman, PG Admission Committee, Pramukhswami Medical College, Karmsad, Gujarat-388325, on or before 11th January 2013, 04.00 p.m.
Attachments to be submitted with the application form, self attested and clear photocopies of the birth certificate/school leaving certificate; a photo ID proof (driving licence, passport, PAN card and voters card); mark sheet’s of the 1st/2nd/3rd (Part-I/II) MBBS issued by the university with all attempts certificates; internship completion certificate/certificate regarding completion of nine month of internship and it shall mention the date of completion of internship; degree certificate (provisional/permanent) and passing certificate issued by the university; attempt certificate issued by the college; Medical Council Registration Certificate/State Medical Council registration certificate (permanent or temporary); copy of admit card of NEET PG
Last date for receiving filled in application forms: 11th January, 2013, Friday, 04.00 p.m.
Date of entrance exam: 23rd January, 2013, Wednesday, 11.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
Venue: Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
Leave your comments for Pramukhswami Medical College Gujarat Pre-PG Medical Entrance Exam 2013comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on