The selection procedure for the post graduate courses is being carried out in accordance with the rules and orders issued by Government from time to time and on the basis of directions/decisions given by Hon’ble Court in various court orders.
* The list of medical postgraduate Degree/Diploma courses is given in Annexure-“B”.
* The seats available for admission to medical postgraduate courses through PGM-CET will be from State Government, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Medical Colleges, Central Government Institutions like Tata Memorial Hospital and all other Private Medical Colleges/Institutions who opt for admission to PG courses through PGM-CET 2014.
* Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan
Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality. [Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are
* All candidates, who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination and completed/completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2014 from a recognized medical college (Annexure E) included in the Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and situated in Maharashtra are
eligible. The Medical College should have been affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or
* Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act, 1998 or Medical College affiliated to Deemed university as per University Grant commission Act of 1956 under section 13/A,situated in Maharashtra. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or
Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) will be eligible to appear for PGM-CET 2014. Candidates who have pass MBBS examination from foreign
University are not eligible for PGM CET 2014
10.1 All eligible candidates are required to take the PGM-CET at their own cost.
10.2 The PGM-CET-2014 will be conducted on Sunday, 05TH January 2014,
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
No entry will be permitted to the candidate in the examination hall after 10.00 a.m. for any reason whatsoever.
10.3 The PGM-CET will be conducted at sub centers situtated in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad Centers.
10.4 The examination will be conducted in English Medium.
10.5.1 PGM-CET paper will be of 31/2hours duration containing 300 multiple
choice questions (MCQs). Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be
awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
* Online Registration & filling Application form.: 28/11/2013 to 12/12/2013
* Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan. : 30/11/2013 to 16/12/2013
* Issue of Admit Cards (Online ) : 30/12/2013 to 04/01/2014
* Date of Examination : 05/01/2014 (Sunday)
* Centre of examination (Place - Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad): As indicated in Admit Card
Leave your comments for Maharashtra PGM CET 2014, Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination for MD/MS/Diplomacomments powered by Disqus