* The candidate shall be an Indian National/ Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
* Candidate must have studied MBBS in any one of the affiliated Medical Colleges of the University or in any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India
* Candidate should have completed internship on or before 31st March, 2013
* In case of service candidates, service rendered shall be calculated as on 31st March, 2013
* The entrance test will be conducted on 17th March, 2013, Sunday, 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
* The selection of candidates for admission is based on common entrance test which consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
* The duration of the test is 3 hours
* The standard of the examination will be that of MBBS
* The MCQs will be one best response type with four alternatives
* The entrance test will be conducted at the following places
Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Warangal, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupati, Kurnool, Vijayawada
The eligible candidate shall download the hall ticket through online from the website www.pgntruhs.org from 10.00 a.m. on 13th March, 2013 and 14th March, 2013 by entering his/her application number and date of birth
15%, 6%, 29% seats of post graduate degree and diploma courses are reserved for SC/ST/BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively
The on line application form will be available on the website www.pgntruhs.org from 09th February, 2013, Saturday to 15th February, 2013, Friday The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/instructions to fill the application form from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in or from www.pgntruhs.org before proceeding to fill the application form
The candidate has to pay the amount indicated in the e-challan at any branch of SBI and submit the application using the link submit application
The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances
The candidate has to pay the fee in any SBI branch on or before 15th February, 2013 using the challan before 05.00 p.m.
Application Submission: After payment of fee at State Bank of India, applicants have to visit the website www.pgntruhs.org on next working day to submit the application
Important Dates :
* Availability of online application on website www.pgntruhs.org: 09th February, 2013, Saturday, 01.00 p.m. to 15th February, 2013, Friday, 05.00 p.m.
* Last date for submission printout of filled in application: 18th February, 2013, Monday upto 05.00 p.m.
* Cut off date for completion of service/experience/internship: 31st March, 2013
* Availability of hall tickets for download on www.pgntruhs.org from: 13th March, 2013, Wednesday, 10.00 a.m. to 14th March, 2013, Thursday, 05.00 p.m.
* Date of entrance test: 17th March, 2013, Sunday, 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
* Commencement of classes: 02nd May, 2013
* Closure of admission: 31st May, 2013
More Details :
Leave your comments for Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences PG Medical & Diploma Courses Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus