See this page in HINDI >>

Banaras Hindu University BHU MBBS BDS MD MS MDS Entrance Exam 2013

 

Contents

The candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS course-2013 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU must register themselves by applying directly to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences in the prescribed application form downloaded from the BHU and IMS website www.bhu.ac.in, www.imsbhu.nic.in

Seats:
For 15% seats of total 84 MBBS seats, 13 seats, candidates would be admitted through All India quota (for central counseling) and the remaining 85%, 71 seats will be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling
The distribution of the 71 seats amongst the different categories is; General 36, OBC 19, SC 11, ST 05, Total 71 seats 2 seats, 3% reservation of PC candidates will be given horizontally as per Govt of India norms
50 BDS seats to be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling, the distribution of the seats amongst the different categories is; General 25, OBC 13, SC 08, ST 04, Total 50 seats 1 seat, 3% reservation of PC candidates will be given horizontally as per Govt of India norms Those students who have not registered with the Director, IMS, BHU will not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses 2013 through IMS, BHU, counseling

Application Form:
The downloaded application form along with the draft in favour of Director, IMS, BHU payable at Varanasi must reach the office of the IMS Directorate latest by 15th April, 2013 by registered/speed post only

Postgraduate (MD/MS) Courses

The candidates interested in seeking admission to MD/MS courses in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU should register themselves by applying in the prescribed application form downloaded from the BHU and IMS website www.bhu.ac.in, www.imsbhu.nic.in along with the prescribed fee by demand draft in favour of Director, IMS payable at Varanasi and a copy of NEET-PG 2013 score card by 15th April 2013

The prescribed fee is Rs 1500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 1000/- for SC/ST candidates

In case the results of NEET-PG 2013 are not declared before submission of the application form, a copy of the score card should be sent to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi within 15 days of the declaration of the result

Tentative counseling date for admission of PG courses will be in the last week of May

The exact date will be displayed on our IMS website within 15 days after declaration of the NEET-PG-2013 result

Seats:
Total number of MD/MS seats 134
50% of total seats, 67 are to be filled up through All India and the remaining 50% seats, 67 to be filled through IMS, BHU counseling
Of these 67 seats, 42 seats will be allotted preferentially to Institutional candidates
The remaining 25 seats will be distributed amongst all other eligible candidates who have registered
All seats will be allocated strictly according to the merit in NEET-PG-2013
All candidates eligible for NEET-PG-2013 are eligible for registering themselves irrespective of their State of domicile

MDS Courses
The admission to MDS courses 2013 will be made strictly on the basis of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2013-2014 (NEET-2013) conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences

The candidates interested in seeking admission to MDS courses 2013 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU should register themselves by applying in the prescribed application form downloaded from the BHU and IMS website www.bhu.ac.in, www.imsbhu.nic.in along with the prescribed fee by demand draft in favour of Director, IMS payable at Varanasi and a copy of NEET-2013 score card by 15th April, 2013

The applications received after the last date on any account including postal delays will not be registered

The prescribed fee is Rs 1500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 1000/- for SC/ST candidates

In case the results of NEET-2013 are not declared before submission of the application form, a copy of the score card should be sent to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi within 15 days of the declaration of the result

Seats:
Total number of MDS seats 03
All the seats to be filled through IMS, BHU counseling

Last date for submission of application form is 15th April, 2013

www.imsbhu.nic.in

Related Courses: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Doctor of Medicine (MD)
 
 

Discussion Board

Leave your comments for Banaras Hindu University BHU MBBS BDS MD MS MDS Entrance Exam 2013

comments powered by Disqus
Browse Exam Notifications

Stay connected with us on

Related Topics