Army Institute of Education (AIE) Delhi Cantt was established in August 2003 (NCTE letter No F.NRC/NCTE/F-3/DH-178/2003/2375 dt 05 July 2003)with the aim of providing pre-service teacher education facility to the dependents of Army personnel. The institute is functioning under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), which is managing 127 schools and 13 professional institutes spread across the length and breadth of this country. Army Institute of Education, Delhi Cantt is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) for its B. Ed. program.
The 6.6 acre lush green campus of AIE is located on the Outer Ring Road at an approximate distance of one and a half kilometers from Dhaula Kuan, a landmark in Delhi. The location of the campus is such that accessibility to the airport, railway station and the bus terminal is easy.
Candidates can get the full details of AWES CWAT Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
About AWES CWAT Exam
| Exam Name:
||Army Welfare Education Society Combined Written Admission Test
| Conducting Institute:
||Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS)
| Commonly called as:
| Exam Level:
AWES CWAT Exam Dates
|Online registration will start from
|Last date of registration without late fee will be
|Admit card is available to download by
|The entrance exam would be conducted in
- To get eligible in AIN CWAT entrance examination and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a child of army person who are serving or ex-service man of army.
- Candidates applying for BDS course have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university having Physics, Chemistry and English to be the mandatory subject and even any one from Mathematics or Biology. Candidate’s aggregate marks should be 50%
- Candidate applying for B.Sc course have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university having Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English to be major subjects. Candidate’s aggregate marks should be minimum 50%
- The age of the candidate should be above 17 years.
AWES CWAT Registration & Examination Fee Structure
|Registration Fees (if candidates in person take the application form)
|Registration Fee (if they send it through registered post)
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested to give AWES CWAT needs to fill the application form. The application form will be available on the official site from January 2017 and last date to submit the application form will be by February 2017
- Applications forms will be available at the specified centres where candidates are supposed to purchase the applications forms.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes and enter the correct details
- Check the documents mentioned in the application form and attach those documents along with application form.
- Send the application form along with necessary documents to administration office or they can visit the office and submit the documents as well as application form in person.
- The examination duration will be of 2 hours
- There will be total 100 multiple choice questions
- The questions will be based on CBSE syllabus for class 10+2
- Questions will be based on Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry
- Jalandar Kantt
- Economic scene.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
- Blood Relations.
- Direction sense test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Alphabet test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Arthematic Reasoning.
- Inserting Missing Characters.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- subject verb agreement.
- Error Correction/ recognition.
- Sentences rearrangement.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage.
- Synonyms and antonyms usage.
- vocabulary & grammar.
- Proficiency in the language.
Educational Concepts & Methodology
- Materials development and syllabus design.
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy.
- Technology and language teaching.
- Socio cultural Theory of language learning.
- Classroom Management.
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Strategies-based instruction.
- Integrated language skills.
- Reflective language teaching.
- Needs Analysis.
Specific to Subject
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Every year the entrance examination is conducted in the month of June and the results of AWES CWAT are declared by June 2017. The results of the applicants will be available on the official website where students can mention their enrolment number and can check their result.
Army Welfare Education Society Written Admission Test (AWES CWAT)
Common Written Admission Test
Delhi Cantt- 110010
Phones : (+91) (011) 25683535
Fax : (+91) (011) 25683535
Emails : [email protected]
Website : http://www.aie.ac.in
Do you have questions? Click here to Ask the IndCareer Community!