Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation invites applications for admission to MBBS Programs for the academic session at its Campus.
Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation MBBS Admission
- Admissions will be made for the above UG / PG Degree Programmes through Centralized Counseling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee of Directorate General of Health Services (MCC of DGHS), Government of India, New Delhi on the basis of Marks obtained in the NEET (UG/PG)–2021 Examination in accordance with the guidelines and directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India/Government of India/National Medical Commission (NMC)/Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi and the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the NMC /DCI and VMRF-DU regulations from time to time.
- Rs. 2000 /-
- 20,00,000 /- (Per Annum)
- For Syllabus Information Click Here
Read carefully all the instructions before filling up the application form.
• Forms must be filled by the candidates in own handwriting
• Fill all the columns in English using capital letters only.
• Do not leave any column blank (√ Tick the box whichever is applicable)
• Each candidate must submit only one application for the course.
• All information in the forms must be identical.
Enclosures with the Application:
- The following certificates / documents should be enclosed by attested copies with application form. All original certificates should be submitted only at the time of admission.
- Provisional allotment letter issued by the MCC of DGHS/Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India (For NEET/AIAPGET 2021 based Courses)
- NEET (PG) 2021 Admit Card issued by the NBE, New Delhi (For MD/MS/MDS Degree Courses) AIAPGET (PG) 2021 Admit, Result/Rank letter issued by the NTA, New Delhi (For MD (Homoeopathy) Degree Course)
- NEET (UG) 2021 Result/Rank letter issued by the NTA, New Delhi (For MBBS, BDS & BHMS Degree Courses)
- Mark Sheet/Consolidated Marks Statement of the qualifying Examinations
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate
- Provisional/Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- CRRI Completion Certificate (if applicable)
- Council Registration Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of the Candidate and Parents
- Copy of PAN Card of the Student and Parents
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Recent Passport size colour photograph – 10 Nos.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Address: NH47, Sankari Main Rd, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636308
Contact info : +91 427 2529700
Email : [email protected]