Purvanchal University Combined Admission (PUCAT), Jaunpur invites applications for admission to UG Programs for the academic session 2022 at its Jaunpur Campus.
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur invites applications for admissions to Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) for the academic year 2022-23. Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University invites application for admission to various courses running in the campus. The University is committed to provide need based education relevant to the dynamic socioeconomic environment contributing to the growth of the region.
PUCAT is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to various Technical and Professional Postgraduate and Graduate Regular Courses at Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) Exam 2022
- UG Programs : B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology; B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science); B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry); B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Geology); B.Com. (Hons.); B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.), 5 Yrs. Integrated Course; B.A. (Hons.); BCA
- PG Programs : M.Sc.(Biotechnology); M.Sc. (Microbiology); M.Sc. (Biochemistry); M.Sc. (Environmental Science); M.Sc. (Physics); M.Sc.(Chemistry); M.Sc./M.A.
- (Mathematics); M.Sc. (Applied Geology); MBA; MBA(Business Economics); MBA (Finance & Control); MBA (e-Commerce); MBA (Agri-Business); MBA (HRD); M.A. (Mass Communication); M.A./M.Sc. (Applied Psychology); M.A. (Women Studies); M.Tech. (Computer Science); M.Tech. (Power System); M.Tech. (Communication Engineering); M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering); M.Tech. (Material Science &; Technology; MCA
- Diploma : Diploma in Pharmacy (2 Yrs.); PG Diploma in Gender & Women Studies (01 Yr.)
|Online application form is available from||01st June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online Application form||30th June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||Updated later|
|Announcement of Result||Updated later|
|Date of Admission||Updated later|
- For UG Programs : Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) with a minimum aggregate score of 40% for UR/OBC and 33% for SC/ST.
- For PG Programs : Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBC) or Post Graduate with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST and OBC)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus and visit the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in/admission-4/
1. Faculty of Management Studies
– Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks is eligible
2. Faculty of Applied Social Sciences
Social Science (4 Semesters):
– Graduate in any discipline with minimum 45% marks
3. Faculty of Science
M.Sc (Biotechnology) (4 Semesters): 20 seats
– Graduate in bio group with minimum 50% marks is eligible; a candidate having a gap of more than two years is not allowed
M.Sc (Microbiology, Biochemistry & Environmental Science) (4 Sems.)
– Graduate in Science with minimum 50% marks is eligible and; Chemistry is essential at graduate level for admission in Biochemistry
4. Faculty of Medicine
B.Pharm (8 Semester/Four year):
– 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary or equivalent exam with Science subjects (Biology and/or Mathematics) and minimum 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology group
– Candidates who have passed D.Pharm in First Division from PCI recognized institution may apply for direct admission to 2nd year (III Semester) in B.Pharm Course
5. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
B.Tech (8 Semesters/Four year):
– 10+2/Intermediate/High Secondary or equivalent examination with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Group) and minimum 45% of marks in aggregate
– Candidates who have passed Polytechnic Diploma/B.Sc in First Division from recognized institution may apply for direct admission to 2nd year (III Semester) of B.Tech Course.
MCA (6 Semesters):
– Graduate in any discipline with 45% in Mathematics at intermediate level/PGDCA/BCA, 60 seats, Admissions through UPSEE**
- Application to the PUCAT-2022 can be made through online mode only. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in.
- On-Line application form through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in can be submitted from 01st June 2022 1400 hrs to 30th June 2022 23:59 hrs.
- Candidates are advised to read this Information brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- This Entrance Examination is open to all the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in the country.
- Do not send a hard copy of “Confirmation Page” after completion and online submission of application form on the portal of University.
Entrance Examination Fees
- For Unreserved and OBC category :- Rs. 500/-
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST :- Rs. 250/-
- Admission in B.Tech. shall be through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2022). In case seats lie vacant after JEE-2022 counseling, admissions shall be made directly by the university on the basis of the merit of JEE-2022
- Admission in MCA will be initially from (CUET PG 2022). In case seats lie vacant after counseling, admissions for M.C.A. courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2022.
- Admission in BCA shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2022.
- Admission in M. Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2022. Preference shall be given to GATE qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Application to the PUCAT-2022 can be made through online mode only. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in.
2. On-Line application form through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in
3. Candidates are advised to read this Information brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
4. This Entrance Examination is open to all the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in country.
5. Do not send hard copy of “Confirmation Page” after completion and online submission of application form on the portal of University. However, the Candidate should keep the printout of the Confirmation page for personal record. Candidates are advised to note down the application Form Number for future correspondence.
6. Candidates need not to send hard copy / photo copy of any document, whatsoever, to the University at this stage.
7. Through online process of Application form, candidates have to upload scanned images of his/her latest colored photograph and signature. Application forms having blurred photographs are liable to be rejected.
8. Candidates claiming advantage of reserved categories, sub-categories, etc. must be required to indicate in the Application Form and not required to send any certificate to the University at this stage. These certificates, in original, will have to be produced at the time of Documents Verification along with one self-attested copy of each one of them.
9. Candidates who are due to appear for the qualifying examination or have appeared, but results are awaited, are also eligible to appear in the PUCAT-2022. However, the candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared till the date of the document verification, due to any reason whatsoever, shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.
10. The result of PUCAT-2022 declared by VBS Purvanchal University Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, shall be final.
11. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, his/her admission shall be cancelled, and he/she may be liable for prosecution under the law. The candidate must himself/herself ensure about his/her eligibility to appear in the Entrance Examination. If a candidate, who is not eligible to appear in the examination, does so; he/ she will not have any claim whatsoever, for admission to any course through PUCAT-2022.
12. The Entrance Examination Fee for PUCAT-2022 is Rs. 500/- for Unreserved and OBC category and Rs. 250/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
13. The allotment of seat through counseling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the PUCAT-2021 merit of the candidate, subject to the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seat in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution / Branch is admissible.
14. The fee paid at the time of counseling by the candidate, after the allotment of seat will be forfeited and will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate does not report for the admission to the allotted institutions.
15. All information about PUCAT-2022 shall be made through University Website https://vbspu.ac.in. The candidates are advised to refer to this website regularly/frequently failing which VBSPU will not be responsible for any loss due to the lack of communication.
16. In case of any deficiency in application form, it is likely to be rejected and sole responsibility of its consequences will lie on the candidate and representation in this regard shall not been entertained.
For more details Visit Here
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Email: http://[email protected]