Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) is a State level Law entrance exam. It is organized by Osmania University for admission to LLM in PG Law Colleges in Telangana. If you want to appear in TS PGLCET exam then register before last date. Then download TS PGLCET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then TS PGLCET 2024 result.
TS PGLCET Exam
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test – 2024 (TS PGLCET-2024) will be conducted by the CONVENER TS PGLCET Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 2 year LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2024-2025
TS PGLCET Important Dates
|Release of TS PGLCET Application Form||As per OU|
|Application Form Last Date||As per OU|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per OU|
|TS PGLCET 2024 Exam Date||As per OU|
|Last Year’s Exam Date||25 May|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per OU|
|TS PGLCET Result Announcement Date||As per OU|
TS PGLCET – Overview
|Name of Exam||TS PGLCET|
|Full Form of TS PGLCET||Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test|
|Full Form of OU||Osmania University|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through TS PGLCET||LLM|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through TS PGLCET||PG Law Colleges in Telangana|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||LLB of BL 3/5 Year Degree Holders|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice type|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||+1, 0|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, and Other Laws|
Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3/5 Year degree
TS PGLCET Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- Osmania University (OU) releases the TS PGLCET application form 2024 at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the TS PGLCET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the TS PGLCET 2024 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test.
TS PGLCET Exam
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice type.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is none for incorrect answers
TS PGLCET Syllabus
The syllabus of TS PGLCET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the TS PGLCET syllabus 2024.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve TS PGLCET previous year question papers.
TS PGLCET Question Papers
The previous year question papers of TS PGLCET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- TS PGLCET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The TS PGLCET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice TS PGLCET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve TS PGLCET 2024 question paper and older year papers.
TS PGLCET Admit Card
- Students who apply on time are issued the TS PGLCET admit card.
- OU releases the admit card at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of TS PGLCET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
TS PGLCET Result
All students who write the TS PGLCET exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Osmania University (OU) declares the TS PGLCET 2024 result.
- Moreover, official website for TS PGLCET 2024 result link is is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per OU calendar.
- In order to check TS PGLCET 2024 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of TS PGLCET exam decides your admission to LLM courses.
University College of Law, O.U Campus
Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007,
Telangana State, India.
Email: [email protected]
TS PGLCET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||TS PGLCET|
|TS PGLCET Full Form||Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Law Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Telangana|
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||OU|
|OU Full Form||Osmania University|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||LLM|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||PG Law Colleges in Telangana|