Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for admissions to B.Voc Retail Management.
B.Voc Retail Management is conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
About School of Vocational Education (SVE) – since December. The School of Vocational Education (SVE) offers 3-years work integrated programme, Bachelors of Vocational Education as well as other short-term skill enhancement programmes which are employment-oriented and provide vertical mobility to the youth of India. Presently, SVE offers programmes in 16 different sectors with multiple trades. They are designed as per the NSQF guidelines and offer various job roles at each exit point of t programme. There are more than 3500 industry partners associated with SVE as ‘Skill Knowledge Providers’ to offer on the job training, ‘an earn while you learn’ opportunity for the students.
• Industry integrated Professional Degree Programme (equivalent to any other Bachelor’s programme – B.Sc, B.Com, BBA etc)
• Duration: 3 years (with 2 years on-the-job training at Maruti Suzuki Dealerships in Mumbai)
• Hands on learning, industry specific topics covered
• Opportunity to earn attractive stipend (Rs. 8000/- in 2nd year & Rs. 9000/- in 3rd year) *
• Program curriculum jointly designed by TISS and Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
• Specific industry related training by Maruti Suzuki experts at regular intervals.
• The eligibility for admission to B.Voc. programs shall be 10+2 or equivalent, in the relevant stream.
• 18 to 22 yrs of age at the start of the OJT
• Mumbai local candidates
• Willing to work at Maruti Suzuki Dealerships in Mumbai
• Proficiency in spoken English & local language preferred (admissions through selection process, limited seats)
– B. Voc. in Retail Management with Specialization in Agricultural Retail- 60,000/-
– B. Voc. in Retail Management with Specialization in Automotive Retail- 60,000/-
– B. Voc. in Retail Management with Specialization in E-commerce- 60,000/-
– B. Voc in Retail Management with Specialization in Automotive Retail- 60,000/-
How to Apply?
The SVE Admission Process follows the following steps/ stages
Step 1: Visit the link – https://admissions.tiss.edu/view/6/admissions/sve-admissions/about-sve-p… to know about courses offered by SVE and basic eligibility criteria.
Step 2: Candidates have to apply ONLINE through the SVE Application Platform – (https://sve.tiss.edu/TISS/admission/). The link will take you to Online Admission page where you can register with your details. Enter your name as it appears in your Class 12th or equivalent examination. Complete your registration details and set your password.
Step 3: Use your registered email id & password to login into the SVE Admission page to fill up the online application form. Please upload scanned copies of all required documents and pay application fees of Rs. 200 (Online payment only) to complete the application process.
Step 4: Candidates have to ensure that, all the mandatory fields of the online admission form are filled in/ completed correctly.
Step 5: The application form requires candidates to upload scanned copies of the original certificates and other supporting documents. The students have to keep the respective documents ready to complete the process.
Step 6: Application deadline will be communicated shortly.
Step 7: Confirmation of admission will be communicated shortly.
Step 8: Candidates have to confirm acceptance of admission by immediate payment of the first installment of programme fees.
Admissions Open: January onwards
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Will be communicated
Confirmation of Admissions: Will be communicated
Commencement of Academic session: Will be announced
• Opportunity to build a fast-paced career in automobile retail
• Start career as a Dealer Sales Executive and move up the ladder based on performance
The programme is focussed on imparting industry relevant technical & soft skills to the students, related to retail management with hands-on training at automobile showrooms, making them readily employable in the automobile retail value chain, with an opportunity to start a career with the largest automotive brand of India.
To know more about the programme, students may visit the following link: https://admissions.tiss.edu/view/6/admissions/sve-admissions/sve-program…