National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur invites applications for admissions to Ph.D.
Ph.D Program is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur.
Ph.D Programsin : Applied Geology, Applied Mechanics, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Information Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Physics.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
– Ph.D degree in Engineering/Technology
– M.E./M.Tech degree in Engineering/Technology with 60% marks or 6.5/10CGPA/CPI
– Ph.D degree in Mathematics, Basic Sciences, Humanities
– Master’s degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Statistics/ Art/Humanities (English language teaching) and Social Sciences or M.Phil degree with first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) or equivalent
– The award of scholarship/fellowship/assistantship shall be governed by circular notification issued by Central Govt/MHRD from time to time
– Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
The relevant information is available in the detailed information bulletin and the
candidates are required to download and fill the application form digitally and deposit the
requisite application fee* online. The (i) digitally filled application form (pdf), along with (ii) soft
copy of recent passport sized photograph and (iii) single (i.e., merged) pdf file of all relevant
documents, as mentioned in the form, should be e-mailed directly to the respective departments
wherein the candidate wishes to apply. (The email addresses of respective departments are
provided in Annexure 5 of the detailed information bulletin)
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of NIT, Raipur: www.nitrr.ac.in
Rs. 500/- for OC, OBC and EWS category applicant. For SC/ST/PH candidates, fee will be Rs.
Ph.D Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: December
Selection for Ph.D program will be done on the basis of objective type is written examination and interview
For more details please contact
National Institute of Technology, Raipur
Institute of National Importance
GE Road, Raipur-492010,
Chhattisgarh, Tel 0771-2252700
Official Website: www.nitrr.ac.in