JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur invites applications for admissions to M.Des Programme .
M.Des Programme is conducted by JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur.
Design of the Programme
The 2-year programme is split into smaller modules, so that the students can not only get a qualification but also enhance the career opportunities with each module. The two-year programme allows the students to do it in parts with intermediate certifications. Students earn credits and build their qualification into a PG degree or a Master’s Degree at JK Lakshmipat University. The course contents have been divided into the following modules:
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
– Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised University.
– Students appearing in the final examination of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply.
– The candidates must have appeared in CEED or any other national level entrance test. In case the candidate has not appeared for any of the mentioned tests, they will have to appear in the JKLU Design Entrance Test (DET) to qualify for the programme.
Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
To encourage and support meritorious applicants, JKLU has a very distinctive scholarship programme. Applicant may qualify for a scholarship up to ₹150,000/-
Scholarship is awarded based on:
– NID-DAT, CEED or JKLU DET Exam
The scholarship offered by JKLU is applicable for the duration of the programme, subject to maintaining the required CGPA.
|One Time Fee||Early Admissions|
|Admission Fee (Waive Off) Non-Refundable||0|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹25,000|
|One Time Fee||Regular Admissions|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable||₹5,000|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹50,000|
M.Des Fee Structure
|Academic Fee* (in Rupees)||2,47,500|
M.Des Fee Structure
To be paid in two equal instalments in respective semesters.
- One time Caution Money (Refundable) of ₹10,000 would be payable along with first year’s fee.
- *Academic Fee and Technology Fee will increase maximum by 10% in each consecutive year.
M.Des Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: –
- Admission & Counselling: –
For more details please contact
JK Lakshmipat University
Near Mahindra SEZ, P.O. Mahapura
Ajmer Road, Jaipur – 302 026
JKLU Administrative Office
Email: [email protected]