JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur invites applications for admissions to BTech .
BTech Programme is conducted by JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur.
About the programme
B.Tech. Programme at JKLU Institute of Engineering and Technology is designed in sync with the latest technological advancements and innovations while preparing students to become future-ready for both jobs and academic research. Project-based pedagogy and effective frameworks for learning form the core of the course curriculum to allow free exchange of ideas between students and teachers and enhance problem-solving aptitude in them.
=> B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
=> B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
=> B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
– Minimum 70% aggregate marks in both Class X & XII for B.Tech. (CSE) and 65 % for B.Tech. (ME & ECE). For class X marks, five subjects will be considered. Four compulsory subjects are English, Maths, Social Studies, and Science. In case, 10th board has more than five subjects, the fifth subject will be of applicant’s choice. For Class XII marks, four subjects will be considered. These four are: English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. In case, 12th board has more than four subjects, marks in additional subjects will not be considered or equivalent grades from a recognised Central/State Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognised as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
– Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply. However, the admission will be provisional subject to achieving the minimum marks.
– Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only.
– It may however be noted that possessing minimum qualification does not guarantee admission. University carries out a holistic evaluation of all achievements and takes a decision accordingly. The median 12th class marks among students admitted to Engineering last year was around 85%.
– As part of holistic evaluation of student applications, in case of exceptional students, VC may approve a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum requirement for a programme.
Selection of a student at JKLU will be finalised after a series of evaluative steps.
Submission of the application form with required details. Non-refundable application fee of ₹1000 to be paid.
Personal Interaction Round with Faculty, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
|One Time Fee – Early Admissions|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable (Waived)||Nil|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹25,000|
|One Time Fee – Regular Admissions||–|
|Admission Fee, Non-Refundable||₹5,000|
|Registration Fee (Adjustable in Academic Fee)||₹50,000|
Academic Year Fee
More Details for Fee Structure: Click Here
BTech Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: –
- Admission & Counselling: –
For more details please contact
JK Lakshmipat University
Near Mahindra SEZ, P.O. Mahapura
Ajmer Road, Jaipur – 302 026