DY Patil University (DYPU), Mumbai invites applications for admission to All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test (AIPGPET) Exam for the academic session at its Mumbai Campus.
DY Patil University (DYPU), Mumbai All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test (AIPGPET) Exam
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Application Form||–||15/07/2022 05:00 pm|
|Application Form With Late Fee||–||22/07/2022 5:00 pm|
|DPU AIPGPET 2022 Exam Date||Online Dates24/07/2022|
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Science)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Science and Sports)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Science and Hand Conditions)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Science and Manual Therapy)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Neurosciences)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Cardio Respiratory Science)
- Master of Physiotherapy (General and Community Based Rehabilitation)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Pediatrics)
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for DPU AIPGPET 2022 required are passed in bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University
Application Form Fee
|Without Late Fee||1300/-|
|With Late Fee||1550/-|
|Exam Mode||Online Exam,|
|Exam Type||Theory [Format: MCQ]|
|Duration (in Minutes)||90|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each right answer.|
|Number of Questions||100|
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the official site. Once it is downloaded it should be printed. Instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully as very important details may be provided along with the Admit Card. Following information is provided with the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
- Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
- These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
- Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
- Instructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
- Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Address: DYPU AIPGPET Coordinator:
D. Y. Patil University
Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Vidyanagar,
Navi Mumbai -400706.
Contact No.: 91- 022-27719217